• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HIDEO KOJIMA Just Betrayed All Gamers Worldwide!

GrayChild

Really Kojima. REALLY!?!

What happened with supporting and promoting our hobby? The greatest and most advanced form of entertainment. The one that made you who you are today...

All this for something that was relevant in the middle ages up to the rise of the industrial revolution.

So disappointed. Really....

Flick

Banned
source.gif

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
At least he seems like a real person unlike Phil.
KEEP GAYMIN ON MY FELLOW GAYMERS. THE CORONAVIRUS IS SO HARD ON US GAYMERS AMIRITE?
Atleast Phil made an original tweet not make a response to someone else for console wars.

C

Contica

Unconfirmed Member
Until they make that massive open world Discworld game that is basically Fable in all but name, but with the entire Disc in glorious beautificus wonder, books will be always be better.

Kojima's next game: A video-game where you read books for likes.....
You're not thinking grandly enough.

A video-game where you read books, post your reviews online, and get into arguments with other online reviewers. The final boss is an out-of-work professor who aims to read all the books in the world (and is stacking the deck in his favor by burning all the books he doesn't want to read).

rofif

Banned
Call me a fucking idiot but I never could get into books. It's tiring to read and it's a backwards ass medium when I have movies and games portraying me stuff instead of 3 pages describing how the environment looks like.
Maybe I tried wrong books but all in all - I do not read

Shai-Tan

Banned
Call me a fucking idiot but I never could get into books. It's tiring to read and it's a backwards ass medium when I have movies and games portraying me stuff instead of 3 pages describing how the environment looks like.
Maybe I tried wrong books but all in all - I do not read

Books can convey far more detail and nuance. Whether that's relevant depends on what kinds of stories you like. I personally don't read much fiction but I am currently reading a nonfiction book that's being turned into a tv show and I'm imagining the ways it will be dumbed down to compress the content even with first person narration.

GrayChild

I'm still trying to figure out if this is a real thread or not... 🤔

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? That this is just a collective dream where our souls have temporarily left our bodies and have met somewhere in an alternate dimension... And that this thread does not exist in real life. That the presence of NeoGAF is just a mental projection of our conciousness and the version we're seeing right now does not match the one back on Earth. And Kojima has actually never betrayed our favorite medium...

One can only hope.

Last edited:
Top Bottom