• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

High(er) res direct feed MGS3 trailer link inside

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
It's definetly better. I've seen the beginning of it via streaming and it's big&clear. Now I'm downloading it with SDP.

I haven't watched it yet, but here's a cap I took just to show the quality of this video:

MGS_3.jpg

Hrm, definitely good quality - the first one I've seen that is better than the IGN insider high res video. Audio is a bit weak, but not nearly as bad as the official download.

HAOHMARU said:
Anybody no where I can "save target as" My computer isn't accepting the direct feed.

It's a stream, so obviously you can't. Either use SDP or risk everything and beg the GAF community.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
The quality is pretty good. What's the source on this video? Did it come directly from Konami, or is it a DVDrip from that Famitsu DVD or whatever?

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
It's a rip from the Famitsu DVD. That DVD however, has real (and I mean real, not some videotape transfer) direct feed footage of the trailer.

tenchir

I wonder if you will be playing the whole game as Snake. Kojima might be tricking us again..... we could be playing as Snake for half the game, then fast foward to the present time and play as Raiden/Solid Snake who gone into the same jungle.

Something of interesting of note, could the white hair guy at the end of the trailer be Raiden's father or something? They both look remarkably similar.

Can really take Kojima's word.

Think back to MGS2 Trailer with the Fortune Sequence with Snake in Raidens place.

I rekon half the game will be Big Boss, the other Snake.

Rabid Wolverine said:

Think back to MGS2 Trailer with the Fortune Sequence with Snake in Raidens place.

Very good guess.

Rabid Wolverine said:

Yah but he never lied about the 2nd playable character thing when asked directly. When MGS2's development first started there were alot of rumors that the games was going to be 2 players and there'd be an extra palyable character. I think it was EGM that asked him that question and he simply said "The game is still 1 player only", but never denied the 2nd playable character. It's either going to be Big Boss or Solid Snake all the way through, no switching.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
>>>BTW, the new PSM has a DVD with this trailer on it. It looks amazing on the TV.<<<

Gah! I really want that disc, but buying the magazine would only encourage them to print more issues of that rag. We can't have that.

Marconelly said:
Ah, great! I assume it's true direct feed much like the trailer on Famitsu DVD?

Well, it's definitely direct feed, but some of the fuzziness/edge filtering/blur lead me to believe its a tape transfer and not a digital file copy.

Still though, the PSM DVD is on par with the link in this thread and has slightly clearer audio to boot.

Top Bottom