• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

High on Knife Announced - Coming Soon | Xbox Showcase Extended 2023

Draugoth

Gold Member

COMING SOON: High On Knife – The DLC to breakout hit High On Life, 2022's biggest launch on Xbox Game Pass.​

8j6T6XV.jpg

Last edited:

Reallink

Gee I wonder why they didn't put one of their most successful Gamepass game ever in the real showcase. /s

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
"It’s set two years after High On Life ended, and everything is totally cool until Knifey gets a package from home. Don’t ask how or why Knifey is getting mail. It’s mysterious for a reason. "

It's set 2 years after the main game.

SegaManAU

Gold Member
This would have been a nice little announcement for the showcase!

-edit- I just realised this was announced at the extended showcase. My bad!

Last edited:

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
what? no he didn't...
Yeah, dude. He did. His creepy texts were leaked, a bunch of girls blew him up, apparently been a pattern for years.

The DV case just offered a legally convenient cover to end his contract without having to pay him out. The real reason he was fired was the underage girls.

Banned
Yeah, dude. He did. His creepy texts were leaked, a bunch of girls blew him up, apparently been a pattern for years.

The DV case just offered a legally convenient cover to end his contract without having to pay him out. The real reason he was fired was the underage girls.

the stuff I saw was edgy jokes in text chats... and that's it

SF Kosmo

the stuff I saw was edgy jokes in text chats... and that's it
Then you didn't see it all. A pattern of soliciting underage girls to join threesomes with him and his girlfriend, including some who met him in real life.

PanzerCute

One of the rare games where I actually had to put the controler down just to laugh.

I will never forget that small Alien twat that harrasses you for 30 minutes by explaining his shitty life.

I am laughing like a moron just thinking about it.

SF Kosmo

Hold on, allow me to take a break from playing the game to pay respects to all those girls who had to endure the nightmare of reading text messages from that absolute monster...

...ok, done. Now beat it.
He was grooming and fucking children, dude, stop.

I'm not saying you can't play this game or like this game. It's a super fun game. But don't act like the universe owes him any apologies.
I don't know about that one, but all the charges against him over domestic abuse were dropped:

Feels a little beside the point now, doesn't it? "Sure he would use his clout and spend years grooming young teenagers to exploit for group sex, but it's never been proven that he also beat them and held them prisoner."

Last edited:

Drizzlehell

Banned
He was grooming and fucking children, dude, stop.
So should I also agonize over child slave labor in Chinese sweatshops every time I put my jeans on, or feel guilty about hundred billion other things that are wrong with this world?

Piss off. No one wants to hear about it while posting on a forum that is supposed to take my mind off of things like that. Want to talk about that shit then go to REEEE.

Last edited:

AJUMP23

Gold Member
So should I also agonize over child slave labor in Chinese sweatshops every time I put my jeans on, or feel guilty about hundred billion other things that are wrong with this world?

Piss off. No one wants to hear about it while posting on a forum that is supposed to take my mind off of things like that. Want to talk about that shit then go to REEEE.
We have talked about Roiland on here before. There are threads for his misdeeds. But those bad choices just demonstrated who he was, and did not affect me playing the game.

The first game was actually really well done, and much higher quality than I would have thought coming from a small studio.
It was a really good get for Xbox, and the DLC seems to look good as well.
Microsoft just need to buy Squanch.

Drizzlehell

Banned
We have talked about Roiland on here before. There are threads for his misdeeds. But those bad choices just demonstrated who he was, and did not affect me playing the game.
Which is probably a healthy way of dealing with this. Not chasing people around random threads and shaming them for playing a stupid game.

SF Kosmo

No, you can enjoy whatever you want, I enjoyed the game myself. But the comment I was responding to said that "the mob needs to admit they were wrong." No one owes Roiland any apologies.

That's the context of my comment here, stop turning that into an imaginary lecture about consumer responsibility, thanks.

Top Bottom