• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Crew Motorfest coming to Steam on April 18 (currently available via Epic Games Store and Ubisoft Store)

Via Gematsu

Publisher Ubisoft and developer Ubisoft Ivory Tower will release the PC version of The Crew Motorfest via Steam on April 18, the companies announced.

The Crew Motorfest first launched for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC via Epic Games Store and Ubisoft Store, and Luna on September 14, 2023.

Teamhelperjr

Neo Member
Any one knows how is performance on Steam Deck?
30s on lower settings. It's only compatible with Windows right though because of the anti-cheat. I'm hoping the addition to the steam store front will urge them to fix it because it's the only thing holding me back from getting it at this point.

drotahorror

Great game, mad Motorstorm vibes with the offroad chapter. If it's like the crew 2, there will be so much interesting content in a year or 2. So I'm waiting to jump back in for quite some time.

Larxia

People buying this after what Ubisoft is doing with the other The Crew games deserve the current shit state of affairs.
Exactly.
+ I'm also not sure I like the idea of buying a game right when it comes to steam after a long epic exclusivity, because while it might "send the message " (it does not) that you prefer buying your games on steam, it also certainly sends the message that you have no problem with them taking these epic exclusivity deals all the time, since they know they can do it just fine and you will buy it no matter what when they release it on steam again.
I'm always conflicted about this, but I did bite for Tony Hawk 1+2 when it finally came to steam so :messenger_grinning_sweat: But ubisoft does it over and over so I think it's important to show them we don't like that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom