• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hooters, the king of boobs, has just discovered ass

Pejo

TL;DR - Apparently Hooters just modified their shorts policy to be these tiny briefs looking shorts, and some of the employees aren't happy about it, while others love it.

The only examples I could find (for science) are from tiktoks in the article itself.

What say you, GAF?

SpiceRacz

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

Atrus

Gold Member
I've never been to Hooters but I support this in the possibility I may one day, no matter how unlikely, be in one staffed by attractive women and someone else is paying.

Also my view on strip clubs.

Tschumi

Look, i don't have any censorship app on my phone, but all images in your op and the link are black boxes.

Angry GIF by Adult Swim

I haven’t been there in 10 years, but if a girl doesn’t want to wear it, she shouldn’t wear it.

Well i mean its the uniform / look of the company. If you don't like it then quit. I dont think strippers have a choice of what they like or dont like, they know what the job is. And hooters while totally family friendly...lets be honest all the girls that went for the gig, had assets. You never see a fat Hooters waitress.

And thats fine, thats their shtick.

Thaedolus

I’ve got the house to myself tonight and was wondering what movie I should watch loud enough to blow the windows out and now I got it.

Oh and I’ve been to hooters once with a girl I was dating whose rack put the waitress’s to shame. I think she wasn’t too happy about being shown up like that

Last edited:

Ionian

I’ve got the house to myself tonight and was wondering what movie I should watch loud enough to blow the windows out and now I got it.

Oh and I’ve been to hooters once with a girl I was dating whose rack put the waitress’s to shame. I think she wasn’t too happy about being shown up like that

Was in one in London .Get better for half the price in Ireland in a takeaway.

Then again the women in London.

MastaKiiLA

Meh. It's probably not a whole lot different than some of the waitresses used to wear. I know many of them here in Thailand like to hike them up to look like the new shorts anyway. No complaints from me.
Yes exactly. Also their food sucks
That depends on where you go. For the most part, Hooters can be relied upon to nail the wings. That spicy garlic sauce on naked wings can get it all day. The prices are high, but it's a nice distraction once a month. They have a Hooters right across the street from the gogo bars in Bangkok. Load up on good eats before going to watch a real show.

Ionian

Remember when the 'ChiagMeh. It's probably not a whole lot different than some of the waitresses used to wear. I know many of them here in Thailand like to hike them up to look like the new shorts anyway. No complaints from me.

That depends on where you go. For the most part, Hooters can be relied upon to nail the wings. That spicy garlic sauce on naked wings can get it all day. The prices are high, but it's a nice distraction once a month. They have a Hooters right across the street from the gogo bars in Bangkok. Load up on good eats before going to watch a real show.

Remember when the 'Chicago Pie Pizza factory' and 'Captain Americas' was hot shit here.

Lovely food as well. Both gone though. Kind of place for a special occasion when younger. No idea why they left.

Last edited:

UnNamed

Banned
I remember the episode of Undercover Boss on Hooters, and at some point the guy in disguise said something like "Hooters is meant to be a high class franchise!".

Top Bottom