• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hooters, the king of boobs, has just discovered ass

MachRc

I've always wanted to open a place like Hooters but for ladies (and gay men). like Chippendales meets Chicken salad chick.
too bad they closed..

tallywackersFB.0.jpg

Tallywackers.jpg

tallywackers.jpg

Tallywackers was sexualized, yet firmly not a strip club: The only things officially getting wacked were customers’ appetites — yet some were reportedly ejected for groping servers, and staff were banned from hooking up with diners.

As the underwear party uniform suggests, Tallywackers pushed euphemism and sexual innuendo further than your garden-variety breastaurant. The menu, filled with phallic foodstuffs, featured “abb-itizers” and “cock-tails,” as well as the S&M Burger (Swiss and mushroom, duh), and the Tallywacker sundae, complete with a prominently displayed, uh, banana. Despite the silly food names, Tallywackers’s menu actually seems somewhat appealing, if urbane: Between fried Brussels sprouts, flatbreads, and a croque-monsieur, it was hardly groundbreaking, but still on a different plane of existence than the masculine standards of a breastaurants’ burgers, steaks, and wings.

Yet all the croque-monsieurs and thinly veiled dicks in Dallas couldn’t keep Tallywackers open: It closed after just a year in buisness

JayK47

Wow, one Hooters in my entire city and it is in a mall 45 minutes away. Wonder if the wife and kids would like it there?

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
I’m sure nobody is being forced, they could leave anytime.
Hooters is well known for indentured servitude; girls tricked into "working" there but put into 10's of thousands of dollars in debt, that they have to work to pay off.

Or maybe I'm thinking of the asian massage happy finish place I go to.

Fuz

Banned

TL;DR - Apparently Hooters just modified their shorts policy to be these tiny briefs looking shorts, and some of the employees aren't happy about it, while others love it.

The only examples I could find (for science) are from tiktoks in the article itself.

What say you, GAF?

Ok but where are the boobs?

daffyduck

They don't like them, but then post them on social media so that instead of some 10,000 locals or so enjoying the view, millions of people can see. Congrats, you've now promoted Hooters well.
They used to complain about men who looked at them, they called them “looky look guys”. Logic doesn’t seem to be a strong point with the typical Hooters waitress.

Top Bottom