• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon Chase 2 - Official Trailer

Agent X

i liked the first one a lot, and this one looks to be far better visually with more unique and creative setpieces as well as way faster gameplay.... but i do not like the apple arcade exclusivity. the PC release better be in early 2023

I agree. This game looks great. I hope that the PC and console versions are out soon enough.

nikos

Loved the first game. Bought it for pretty much every platform. This looks like a proper sequel, and release is so close on Apple Arcade. Will play it there and again on PC/console when those versions release. Really hope it supports cross platform progression.

Last edited:

AndrewRyan

Double dipped on Switch and PC. Fun game that reminds me of Super Sprint from the arcade. Funny but on the PC version you can turn sharper with the dpad than you can with the joystick but doesn't seem the same on Switch. Looking forward to part 2!

ACESHIGH

Banned
The first game is one of my favourite arcade racers. But this one feels like more of the same... they should have gone crazier maybe borrowing a page from the Cruisin' series.

00_Zer0

I have the first game on PC and I will get this one when it arrives on Steam someday. I love arcade racers. My most recent purchases of arcade racers include Hot Shot Racing, Cruisin Blast, and Hot Pursuit remastered.

I just wish someone would release a Sega style bright blue sky/stylized racer with today's engines and graphic bells and whistles, instead of all these low polly cartoonish looking games.

Something along the lines of 90s Arcade Racer, except you know, actually a real game. Not knocking this style, but between Horize Chase 1 and 2, Hot Shots, and Victory Heat Rally I am going to have my fill of cartoony style arcade racers.

Last edited:

Roxkis_ii

Loved the first game. I also double dipped on android and ps. I hope I like the second game enough to do the same.

Top Bottom