• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hot Lava is now available

Helios

The Floor is Hot Lava! Run, jump, climb, and surf across nostalgia-packed environments flooded with hot molten lava. Explore alone, or join your friends. But whatever you do, don’t touch the floor.

Reminds me a lot of Death Run from CounterStrike with the exception that there's no one manipulating the traps.

Last edited:
I haven't tried it yet but this is also one of the "exclusive" Apple Arcade games. I loved running around the playground as a kid and pretending the Big Toys were ships moving through the lava, running, jumping and climbing all over the place to survive! I doubt this can capture that feeling since most of it was simply being a child but I want to check it out none the less.

rd1OuBA.jpg

Last edited:
I played it today in Apple Arcade. It was pretty fun. I’m gonna try it on my Apple TV with a controller.

Fuck, I totally forgot about that! Are a lot of these available on the apple tv too? I've got to update my apple tv and figure out how to pair a controller with it. 🔥🔥🔥

EDIT: Looks like tvOS 13 won't be released until the 30th. If Mac 9 to 5 know what they're talking about.

Last edited:

Fuck, I totally forgot about that! Are a lot of these available on the apple tv too? I've got to update my apple tv and figure out how to pair a controller with it. 🔥🔥🔥

EDIT: Looks like tvOS 13 won't be released until the 30th. If Mac 9 to 5 know what they're talking about.

just do the beta install for it. It’s super easy.

theHFIC

All the titles coming out for Apple Arcade are supposed to run on all Apple platforms iOS, tvOS, and Mac OS X as long as the hardware supports this year's OS releases.

Apple had a really bizarre update schedule this time around. iOS 13 shipping this week, iOS and iPad OS 13.1 shipping Tuesday, and then tvOS beyond that.

TacosNSalsa

Hmmm...I'm interested . It's Klei so I'll instantly think it's very good and very difficult . I wanna get their other game Oxygen not included but damn that looks complicated

just do the beta install for it. It’s super easy.
I did the beta install but arcade still says coming fall 2019. I can use my Xbox controller for the games I own currently though. That worked great!

This game is pretty fun for what’s basically a parkour game. I did a couple levels and once I can play it on the tv it will make for some quick fun.

I did the screen mirroring but the connection caused the frame rate to suck terribly. Lag crazy.

Top Bottom