• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How are your hands/wrists feeling during this lockdown?

TaySan

Banned
My left hand feels really numb right now. :( Think I'm going to have to take a break from gaming for a couple of days.

How are you guys holding up?

Tesseract

Banned
Like you go outside anyway.
InfamousLoneGrayreefshark-size_restricted.gif

bronk

Banned
How densely packed is your immediate neighborhood? Are you somewhere that isnt on full lockdown? Go outside for a walk. You see people? Walk in street till you are around them. You'll be fine. Get some fresh air. If you play games for so long that your wrists hurt that's maybe a sign to switch it up.

Airola

Left hand numb? :messenger_grimmacing_

Enjoy the upcoming/current heart attack.

Seriously though, you might have jammed neck or back. Stiff neck or back muscles can cause numbness in your hand. Try to massage them.

GymWolf

just remember that is more of an elbow's work than a wrist movement and you are good to wank.

except if you are asian of course...

Last edited:

MaestroMike

Gold Member
Do u look down on ur phone and bend ur neck a lot??? Cuz that'll do it. U gotta lift ur phone in front of ur face when u use it don't look down

appaws

Banned
Rune Factory 4 Special is giving me some carpal tunnel. Great game and I have a lot of time to put in.

TaySan

Banned
Got to play a little more today, but man that little tiny ache is just annoying enough to make me only want to play in 2 hour bursts lol carpal sucks :(

M

Macapala

Unconfirmed Member
I've been washing my hands so much I had to buy some moisturiser because the soap keeps trying my skin out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom