• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How do I become apart of the G.A.P?

neptunes

How do become apart of the playstation Game Advisory Panel?

I've been a playstation Underground member for like 3 years.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I don't really know how I got in. I didn't have a network adaptor or didn't register any of my games. I guess I was randomly selected in the Underground or something

It probably helps if you update your profile too

Nos_G

Nah, I registerd my Network Adapter when I was setting it up in-PS2 menus...

Twisted Metal Black Online was a postcard you had to sent in...

Ah well...

Drey1082

I just updated my profile, and i think there was a tab that asked if you wanted to be considered for beta testing. Can't really remember though, since it was a while ago.

I think yer randomly selected from signing up for the Playstation Underground.

I still enjoy the one gift they sent, a sweet ass Ps2 carrying case.

neptunes

Drey1082 said:
I just updated my profile, and i think there was a tab that asked if you wanted to be considered for beta testing.

Yes! I just found that option! :)

I hope I get in now.
yes.jpg

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Speaking of beta testing, shouldn't they be doing the Hot Shots Golf Fore! beta soon? The game comes out in another month and a half...

I was under the impression that Underground members can beta test too. Why else would you have the option?

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
I'm not a member of GAP and have been offered the ability to participate in several beta tests. Beta testing is simply an option as a result of being an Underground member who indicates that they are interested in the beta test process, as the pic of the form indicates.

GAP is separate. I got an invite for this by mail once, but had to RSVP by a specific time and didn't. I still get offered the chance to beta test games.

I think SCEA directs specific surveys to GAP members and there is a specific forum for GAP members.

DCX

DCX
I'm a member for the G.A.P. You just fill out monthly surveys, get entered in contests, i won a PS watch..pretty cool. It's not a great thing but still pretty cool to be apart of.

DCX

Top Bottom