• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How many here would be up for an XBL SC:PT tourney?

Could be pretty cool now that more maps are available. Everyone should be very familiar with tactics/strategy and such. Anyone interested?

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
that would be pretty cool, but i'd have to do a lot of practice as its been forever since i've played, and i only really knew a couple of the maps to begin with. mt hospital 4 life!

Jesiatha

I'd love to, but I'd also be happy to play with people from here outside of a tournament. I've tried playing online, but only had one game with good opponents.

What's your tag then? I play on a nightly basis and would like to play more people from around here too. Don't worry, my partner and I play very fair.

DJ Demon J, what's your tag again? I had it at one time, but I took you off because I never saw you on.

Jesiatha

siamesedreamer said:
What's your tag then? I play on a nightly basis and would like to play more people from around here too. Don't worry, my partner and I play very fair.

Jesiatha

I'll try to hop on at some point tonight. :)

siamesedreamer said:
DJ Demon J, what's your tag again? I had it at one time, but I took you off because I never saw you on.

DJ Demon J :D

I'm up for a match anytime, the reason I'm not online often is that I prefer to play with GA people or friends with XBL as I know they're not going to be fucktards when I play online.

Jesiatha

Sorry I couldn't hop in the game last night, ran out of time before I needed to get to bed. Hopefully I'll be able to join in a game sometime in the near future.

Top Bottom