• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I bought my cheapest game EVER today!

explodet

So I got out of class early today - the professor wanted to watch a Euro match, England was playing - so I strolled downtown for a while, and went into Futureshop. They had some games on clearance.

I just missed the last copy of Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII - I would have gotten it for that price ($6). So not wanting to leave empty handed, I got this.

916079b.jpg

$1.12.
Canadian.

I paid with pocket change.

I'm not actually going to play it, I'm probably just use the case for my Game Boy Player boot disc. Maybe trade the game without the case for a couple of bucks.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Nothing beats Calista Moon buying 100 copies of Plasma Sword for a penny each. Btw, where is she?

belgurdo

Banned
I have NEVER seen anyone play Smashing Drive at the arcade. Maybe that means something.

And I got hosed on Plasma Sword-I think I paid $7 for my copy.

A good number of people bought the Legend of Zelda: OoT bonus disks for a penny. Now that's cheap for ya.

Below 10 bucks, even mediocre games look good.

Not too impressive, but picked up a copy of Katamari Damashii for $25 this morning off ebay- not bad for an import this new though. I know it's probably a bootleg, but whatever.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
madden 64 for 99 cents is my cheapest game purchase. I *literally* used it as a doorstop in my old house.

Top Bottom