• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I did a bad bad thing - Long post

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
ShadowRed said:
I dazzled her with my wit and charm, showed her how to eat tacos.
ShadowRed said:
I move to suck on her breast when I get a whiff of the most God awful smell I have ever smelt in my life. It was like a thousand animals died and decomposed all at the same time. It actually snapped my head back
ShadowRed said:
put my chin over her shoulder and on my upswing I would inhale and hold the breath then thrust and pull out in rapid succession time I couldn't hold it in then on the next upswing release and inhale again
ShadowRed said:
I was so fixated on blowing my head I forget to pull out.
Ruh roh.
ShadowRed said:
I'm pretty sure she didn't cum but I didn't care.
ShadowRed said:
I though, "Damn bitch I want to stick my hand up your snatch and pull out whatever died up in there." I responded instead with I love you too baby.
ShadowRed said:
I get there he's cracking up along with his wife. So he's like dude let me smell and bends over
ShadowRed said:
Ok so picture this, here I am standing in the middle of the room, with my hands on my hips and my hips thrust out with 5 dudes and 1 chick smelling my crotch.
Holy smokes. There is TOO MUCH RAW COMEDY to be contained safely in one post! :lol :lol :lol You're an idiot for barebacking and giving her creampie, though. Come on man.
Azih said:
Those are Arabs... an Indian father would probably.. I dunno.. shortchange him or something.
Not true. I dated two Indian girls during my college years, we had to sneak around constantly and never could do anything affectionate in public, just in case it got back to her parents. In fact, an Indian dad was recently convicted in my town of stabbing his daughter to death when she wanted to leave home to go live with a white boy. Crazy shit.

bionic77

android said:
:lol I just saw five men standing around howling and sniffing his crotch.

We have one guy on GAF admitting he looks at and mentally measures other dudes' wangs while he was in public showers.

Now this guy is telling us he lets his best friends smell his crotch?

Man, there are some wierd motherfuckers on GAF. If this is what you guys admit to I don't even want to hear about what embarasses some of you people.

Loki

Count of Concision
ShadowRed said:
I dazzled her with my wit and charm, showed her how to eat tacos.

There's a technique to it? :lol You're a regular Rico Suave, ShadowRed. :D How you keep managing to find yourself in the most absurd predicaments is beyond me. :p Best of luck, though. :)

ShadowRed

Banned
Borys said:
Behold!

On 19.03.2005 ShadowRed wrote:

(http://forums.gaming-age.com/showpost.php?p=1135842&postcount=7)

:lol :lol :lol

Ok I mostly practice safe sex. I value my life more than a cheap piece of ass.

Seriously though I am for the most part very diligent about practicing safe sex, but their have been a few occasions in which the situation was thrust upon me and I was unprepared. I had this image of Indian chicks being very guarded about sex and so wasn't expecting to get laid when she asked me over. Had we been in a relation ship or had I been dating a normal American chick I would have gone on the first date with a roll of rubbers because I know that with these types of chicks sex can happen at anytime.

Loki

Count of Concision
ShadowRed said:

And so the equivocation begins. ;) :p

but their have been a few occasions in which the situation was thrust upon me...

Pun intended, I'm sure. ;) :D

Dilbert

Loki said:
You're a regular Rico Suave, ShadowRed.
gerardo319087.jpg

"Damn bitch I want to stick my hand up your snatch and pull out whatever died up in there."

Borys

Banned
ShadowRed said:

Seriously though I am for the most part very diligent about practicing safe sex, but their have been a few occasions in which the situation was thrust upon me and I was unprepared. I had this image of Indian chicks being very guarded about sex and so wasn't expecting to get laid when she asked me over. Had we been in a relation ship or had I been dating a normal American chick I would have gone on the first date with a roll of rubbers because I know that with these types of chicks sex can happen at anytime.

:lol

Cool man, I love your crazy sex stories.
This one just proves one very true thing: you can never plan your sex (getting laid) to the very minute :) Sometimes it just happens and it's better that way :)

Loki

Count of Concision
Cubsfan23 said:
Which place did you copy and paste from this time?

I actually thought that as well-- not because of how bizarre the story is, but because SR's writing seems to have improved by leaps and bounds. There are none of the usual ShadowRedisms contained in his post. :p Then again, maybe it was so traumatic that he wanted to take the time to ensure that he conveyed the story properly. :p

:lol @ -jinx-

aoi tsuki

Borys said:

Cool man, I love your crazy sex stories.
This one just proves one very true thing: you can never plan your sex (getting laid) to the very minute :) Sometimes it just happens and it's better that way :)
True, but you gotta keep it wrapped. i always keep a spare in my wallet.

Loki

Count of Concision
Socreges said:
Since Indian = Hindu??

Oh, be a sport, you sourpuss, you. ;) :p

We're all quite aware of the ethnic and religious diversity found within the Indian subcontinent. :)

Leon

Tell her you bought some massage oil and you want to rub it all over her body then move down and pleasure her with your own hands. Of course, it'll actually be soap but she wont know that. Basically you'd give her a bath under the disguise of a romantic massage. Simple and subtle.

mrmyth

Leon said:
Tell her you bought some massage oil and you want to rub it all over her body then move down and pleasure her with your own hands. Of course, it'll actually be soap but she wont know that. Basically you'd give her a bath under the disguise of a romantic massage. Simple and subtle.

This motherfucker should be made president.

Of course the plan will fail when he puts his hand in the holiest of holies and gets an acid burn, but waddyagonnado?

Socreges

Banned
Loki said:
Oh, be a sport, you sourpuss, you. ;) :p

We're all quite aware of the ethnic and religious diversity found within the Indian subcontinent. :)
Haha, that a fact? See, I'm not so sure acoustix is aware. It's a common stereotype. That's why I said it.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
you should have at least gone down on her. where are your manners?

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
catfish said:
you should have at least gone down on her. where are your manners?

This post for some reason had me dying... I guess it's the combination of the statement, your nick and the situation.

acoustix

Socreges said:
Haha, that a fact? See, I'm not so sure acoustix is aware. It's a common stereotype. That's why I said it.

*sigh*

ShadowRed said:
So ever since seeing "Bend it like Beckham" I have had a thing for Indian chicks. I was so stoked when Parminder Nagra joined the cast of ER.

Going off that, I assumed she was Hindu, sorry. I used the term "Hindu" because its more specific than "Indian" which could mean Native American. Which if you read the original post, clearly does not apply. I do understand that among non-Native american Indians, Hindu is not the only segment.

Happy?

aoi tsuki

DarienA said:
This post for some reason had me dying... I guess it's the combination of the statement, your nick and the situation.
Because of this post, the avatars on this page are forming a disturbing visual story...

sweetnika_flower_av.jpg

damedcat.jpg

catfish.jpg

image.php

Top Bottom