• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

i feel sick...

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i just got back from this chicks place. we had sex and i fhuta... there was blood everywhere (including all over the condom) and now i'm a little freaked out. i immediately went to the bathroom and washed "myself" off with soap and warm water afterwards. do i need to worry?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
={<SMOKE>}= said:
so i just got back from this chicks place. we had sex and i fhuta... there was blood everywhere (including all over the condom) and now i'm a little freaked out. i immediately went to the bathroom and washed "myself" off with soap and warm water afterwards. do i need to worry?

The real poopshoot or the proper hole?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Dude maybe she has hemorrhoids and you popped one.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Ummm well considering that hole on most ladies (at least the ones I date) doesn't really see a lot of incoming traffic. it is bound to bleed... just like when a women has sex for the first time or has not had sex for a looooong time... Also if her other partners weren't that "big"... I fingered a poopshoot once and she bled all over the place...

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Anal sex not as great as you thought, eh? These type of little things never pop in fantasies, so I can understand you freaking out. I surely would.

Don't worry about yourself, make sure she is feeling ok. She might be the one feeling a bit off right now...

Did you guys lube up?

Jill Sandwich

the turds of Optimus Prime
The membrane of the colon is very delicate, it's not meant for crazy pounding, that's why you got's to lube her up! I've had the blood and cum cocktail a few times, you get used to it. Sometimes I'm lucky and get a bit of nut roast too. Is that too much info?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Jill Sandwich said:
The membrane of the colon is very delicate, it's not meant for crazy pounding, that's why you got's to lube her up! I've had the blood and cum cocktail a few times, you get used to it. Sometimes I'm lucky and get a bit of nut roast too. Is that too much info?

I think we passed the too much information line about 5 miles back, no turning back now.

I'm glad to hear you took a shower afterwards, smoke. I always do that after sex. I don't know if its a mental thing or a just a hygiene thing, but I need that shower. Thats just in general, I dont FHUTA very often, I haven't met many girls that want to venture there...eugh, high school girls. Glad that chapter is over with.

Che

Banned
I've never fhuta a girl before and after reading this thread I'm certain I will never -ever- do it.

Jill Sandwich

the turds of Optimus Prime
Che said:
I've never fhuta a girl before and after reading this thread I'm certain I will never -ever- do it.

What if her name was Kacey and came from Orlando and had developed what doctors call 'invincible poopchute' ?

GAF is getting worryingly tolerant of these types of threads.

Aye, I think I'll tone my behaviour down a bit.

GDGF

Soothsayer
This is why when it comes to sexual advice, you never listen to people on the internet.

NFHUTAA

(Never fuck her up the ass again)

Leon

Jill Sandwich said:
Aye, I think I'll tone my behaviour down a bit.

My comment was certainly not directed towards you, but rather the ones who feel the need to start these threads.

Sounds like you just went straight for it without any lube or atleast stretching, if you know what I mean.

Of course it's going to suck if you have no idea how to do it. I mean, you're getting all worried about it...think about how she feels. She's never going to have sex with you again.

haha.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Try not to worry about it too much, she'll be fine (physically anyway), and you learnt an important lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom