• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I hate the term "Kusoge"

YukiOnna

IBu...but my girl and I love fan service. We're part of the problem I guess, I know quite a few of the rare gamers out there that even know of Compile Heart love to rag on the company. DavidInc or whatever goes off any chance he gets lol. But we like them, nothing special though. They were a competent shooter dev at one time iirc.
Same can't be Compile Heart without some fun in every department.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
You should remove those who use unironically this term from your daily interaction.

They are snobs ffs

And derogatory pricks

Last edited:
A game can be objectively bad even if there is someone that still enjoys it.
co4u6r.jpg
Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
neckbeard pecking order:

Fighting game community(only community which ostracises people who play on wifi for starters) => Character action community >>>>> the rest.

This can NOT be disputed!!!
Wi fi on a fighting game matters lol.

League of legends community will tell you to kill yourself and worse 1 minute into a game if you die, then proceed to run it down and throw the whole match on purpose there on out. Wasting 20+ minutes of your life.

Also stop playing on wi fi for fighting games if you are.

Wi fi on a fighting game matters lol.

League of legends community will tell you to kill yourself and worse 1 minute into a game if you die, then proceed to run it down and throw the whole match on purpose there on out. Wasting 20+ minutes of your life.

Also stop playing on wi fi for fighting games if you are.
Yes pretty much that NeverYouMind, thank you.

My wifi is only 3 frames of input lag, it's not that bad. And the room with the router is occupied. I'm not going to waste 50 quid so I can appease to the petty whims of a vocal minority group online who just deep down want another a reason to gatekeep like they always do. No other online community gets this touchy over wifi, including shooters where split second decision delays can fuck over the team. Nope, i'm enjoying my fighting games thank you. I will be buying UNIB2 later this month.

Last edited:
You should remove those who use unironically this term from your daily interaction.

They are snobs ffs

And derogatory pricks
That's why I find myself browsing reddit less and less these days it's filled with those type of people, especially fighting game and character action communities which unfortunately happen to be my two favourite genres...

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Bro you dont know the meta game when played on emuX with Y mods
Tsk another kusoge.

How fucking toxic rigjt

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
That's why I find myself browsing reddit less and less these days it's filled with those type of people, especially fighting game and character action communities which unfortunately happen to be my two favourite genres...

Sorry to hear brother.

Keep with your friends and not these toxic yo pro imma da scene losers.

Hey OP see it this way… we all love junk food even though we all agree it’s shit.. the same with some games… no need to get upset about it.
The purpose of eating food is to relieve hunger and provide beneficial nutrients to the body. So the term "junk food" makes sense even if a food is pleasurable to eat.

The purpose of gaming is to have fun. So "kusoge" does not make sense since if a game is fun then it succeeded in it's purpose.

Last edited:
Top Bottom