• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I need marital advice. My wife, Sarah is a giant c**t and here’s why (Starfield)

Maddux4164

She’s always and constantly saying

We need to go here
Why are we at this place
Take me here

Hell I wanna sleep to heal my wounds and she’s all “thanks for the sex”

I walk in and out of a room anywhere in the galaxy and she’s right on my hip. Can’t run out the room without bumping into her

Anywhere we go she’s got a piece of useless stuff to tell me

Worst of all… she’s all “I’ve got something for you…” every 10 seconds and it’s always some meaningless plant

This women is a thorn in my side and she’s obnoxious

Also she interrupts my conversations and disagrees with everything

Why her ass marry me? Frankly she forced me into it. I’m miserable

MidGenRefresh

*Refreshes biennially
How? My screen ALWAYS says “no assignments to give” or something to that effect

Main menu - ship - crew and there you can assign, as long as you have free space on your ship. If not, just unassign someone or build extra hab (if you your skill level is high enough to have more crew, that is).

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
That’s where Fable 2 got it right.

You got married and had kids. Then went to another town and flirted with the ladies and maybe had kids there too.

You didn’t even have to return if you didn’t feel like it. You were adventuring. Nobody pestered you. You’d see a kid running in the streets and be like oh, that’s one of mine.

We need to go here
Why are we at this place
Take me here

I walk in and out of a room anywhere in the galaxy and she’s right on my hip. Can’t run out the room without bumping into her

Worst of all… she’s all “I’ve got something for you…” every 10 seconds and it’s always some meaningless plant

Sounds like real life marriage. I feel for you man.

Maddux4164

That’s where Fable 2 got it right.

You got married and had kids. Then went to another town and flirted with the ladies and maybe had kids there too.

You didn’t even have to return if you didn’t feel like it. You were adventuring. Nobody pestered you. You’d see a kid running in the streets and be like oh, that’s one of mine.
She’s a constant bother

Again…. I’ll be IN THE MIDDLE of a conversation with someone and she’s all “hey, we need to talk about blah blah”

Or she’s all “got something for you”

It’s a plant. 🌱 it’s nothing. What you expect me to do with it? It’s not valuable. Can’t be used meaningfully. It’s a giant waste.

Sarah needs to be my 2nd gun and SHUT THE HELL UP

That’s it. Just help me fight shit

Look, I would never suggest to kill your wife. That would be evil. But I will say that you should be very careful if she's in an airlock.
bob ross GIF

MidGenRefresh

*Refreshes biennially
She’s a constant bother

Again…. I’ll be IN THE MIDDLE of a conversation with someone and she’s all “hey, we need to talk about blah blah”

Or she’s all “got something for you”

It’s a plant. 🌱 it’s nothing. What you expect me to do with it? It’s not valuable. Can’t be used meaningfully. It’s a giant waste.

Sarah needs to be my 2nd gun and SHUT THE HELL UP

That’s it. Just help me fight shit

If you just need a 2nd gun, Betty is your best bet! Follow this guide:

We need to go here
Why are we at this place
Take me here

Force her out the airlock

She’s too annoying and needy to seduce

I’ll be in a city and she’s all “let’s stop by xxxxxx shop”

Why bitch? I’ve got shit to do. We ain’t dropping by that place
Sounds like you're in an abusive relationship together. Maybe you should seek out some couples counseling. GAF is not the best place for advice because 99% of the people here have never even seen a real woman before.

Bernardougf

Gold Member

We need to go here
Why are we at this place
Take me here

As a ex-married man I can say that starfield has a brilliant representation of marriage... go to panet ziklon-b-9 and file for a divorce asap

Rank up your unarmed skill until you can knock people down with a punch and then treat her to a haymaker every time she talks back to you

Jokes aside, the above is actually one of my favorite things to do when a companion NPC disagrees with me or does something stupid. Just power punch them in the face and knock them on their ass with 0 repercussion lol

Last edited:

Aurelius

Assign her to your ship and leave her behind. Sleep in bed before embarking on an adventure. +15% XP gain. No headache.
She's managing a remote outpost on a barren planet, in an iron box with a desk. Gathering resources I don't even need, let alone bother to pick up. And that was before I even got the option to flirt with her.

Last edited:

Maddux4164

My biggest regret is giving her attention

I had so many other companions that wouldn’t harass me daily and interrupt me speaking to mayors and CEO’s

It’s a shame I fell for her scam.

Now I think of ways to secretly kill her and then dance on her grave

She’s disgusting to me

Maddux4164

I want nothing more than to drink her blood for lunch and use her guts as limbo dancing while having beers on Paridoso

String her intestines along and we limbo under it

She makes me puke everyday I wake up next to her

Maddux4164

Ughh. Thanks guys for hearing me out. I’m just upset right now. She means well…. Maybe

Tomorrow we’re going to a new solar system and I’ve already told her to shut her trap and leave me alone. We will see what happens

My attorney is on call

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
Dude just keep her on your ship for sex. When you go out adventuring take someone who won’t nag you like Betty or Vasco. Sarah can stay behind and do the laundry and sweep the floors and stuff.

Maddux4164

Dude just keep her on your ship for sex. When you go out adventuring take someone who won’t nag you like Betty or Vasco. Sarah can stay behind and do the laundry and sweep the floors and stuff.
Crazy because Vascoe begs to be used. I goto The lodge and he’s all “I’m not doing anything and you need to use me” type stuff

Me and a robot are meant to be. No emotions.

EDMIX

not having the ability to throw people out of the airlock in this game was a mistake lol

Dat "divorce" DLC...dateline edition lol

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
Crazy because Vascoe begs to be used. I goto The lodge and he’s all “I’m not doing anything and you need to use me” type stuff

Me and a robot are meant to be. No emotions.
Vasco is hilarious and has no moral hang-ups whatsoever.

Same for Betty, she’s a bro. She throws grenades around like a quarterback and says stuff like “it doesn’t count as stealing if you’re dead!”

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
Just ditch the bitch and build up the Isolation perk. Aint hard. I dont know why people struggle with this. If you dont want her around you can just tell her to go away

Look, I would never suggest to kill your wife. That would be evil. But I will say that you should be very careful if she's in an airlock.
Don't give me any more ideas. I already murdered my Russian systems supervisor with a machete because she slept in my bed and knocked everything off of it that I had placed there. I kind of liked her too, not to mention I payed her $6,000 to join my crew. But that was before I found out she was a bed stealing bitch. After I killed her I propped her up in the chair next to the table so any visitors would think she was just sleeping. Eventually I think Vasco dumped her on some god forsaken moon we landed on. I still think about her Slavic charm every now and then. It's nothing but a memory now.

Top Bottom