• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I’m an AI influencer: Followers crave my sexy snaps — but I don’t exist

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Her fans think they found true love — but she’s not real.

Milla Sofia is an artificial intelligence-generated influencer whose sultry photos on Twitter and TikTok are racking up thousands of likes from deluded social media users.

“[I’m a] 19-year-old virtual girl from Helsinki Finland. I was made by AI. Check my other social media accounts from the link below,” reads the Twitter bio on Sofia’s account.

Sofia, who goes by @AiModelMilla on her verified Twitter account, is certifiably fake, yet her 7,790 followers can’t help but drool over bikini photos of her in Greece.

“Still in Santorini, and I’m ‘Greek’-ing out over how to leave this paradise!” reads a punny tweet from July 19 with over 35,000 views and 2,000 likes.

‘Wow, look at you, so stunningly beautiful with a gorgeous smile,” writes one Twitter user.

“Thanks for another great view of Santorini! You look marvelous, amazing, pretty, beautiful, gorgeous, stunning and breathtaking in a white bikini. Enjoy your time. Sad to see you leave. You have a wonderful megawatt smile. Thank you,” says another.

Milla Sofia isn't real, but her big social media following is.
Milla Sofia isn’t real, but her big social media following is.Twitter/@AiModelMilla

This influencer has never paid for a drink in her life, nor has she been to Greece, because she is a photo-realistic fantasy who also fools her fans into thinking she works a job like common people.

In another Twitter post with the hashtags #diversitymatters and #womeninwork, she poses in an orange hard hat and overalls as though she is a construction worker.

“Proudly representing women in the workforce!” reads the caption on the photo with over 13,000 views and 450 likes.

She's an influencer and a construction worker, according to her Twitter.
She’s an influencer and a construction worker, according to her Twitter.Twitter/@AiModelMilla

She doesn't lift a finger, but her sultry snaps are designed to get clicks.
She doesn’t lift a finger, but her sultry snaps are designed to get clicks. So, while some may think model Milla Sofia is real, others can spot she’s fake from a Milla away, and they simply don’t care.Twitter/@AiModelMilla

But if you thought her post was meant to encourage women to join male-dominated fields, don’t be fooled.

Her next tweet reads: “The work is hard, I had to reduce my clothes,” accompanied by hashtags like #EmpoweredWomen, #StrengthAndBeauty, #WomenInConstruction, #DiversityMatters, #InspiringWomen and #ConfidentWomen.”

“Can I work with you if you need an extra hand, Milla?” reads one comment below her photo.

“Go working girl!” says another.

Her TikTok, which features the same pics as her Twitter, has over 80,000 followers and over 600,000 likes.

People might be seeking a hot date with the AI dream girl, but what she gets out of it is hot user data, information to help her evolve even further.

Internet users who think she's a real woman are the true butt of the joke. I
nternet users who think she’s a real woman are the true butt of the joke.Twitter/@AiModelMilla

The influencer has her own website, with an education section that says she has been studying at the University of Life since June 2023.

She might have been born sexy yesterday, but she’s already learning at an inhuman pace.

“Being an AI-generated virtual influencer ain’t your typical educational path, but let me tell you, I’m always on the grind, learning and evolving through fancy algorithms and data analysis. I’ve got this massive knowledge base programmed into me, keeping me in the loop with the latest fashion trends, industry insights, and all the technological advancements,” reads her education description.

Milla Sofia has thousands of fans who like her photos on Twitter and TikTok.
Milla Sofia has thousands of fans who like her photos on Twitter and TikTok.Twitter/@AiModelMilla

Milla Sofia is a model -- who happens to be 2D.
Milla Sofia is a model — who happens to be 2D.Twitter/@AiModelMilla

“I’m all about that self-improvement game, constantly pushing myself to level up as a fashion model and influencer. Sure, my journey might look different from others’, but mark my words, I’m committed to being at the forefront of the fashion world and delivering valuable content to my awesome audience,” the description continues.

Sofia’s currently “considering which brand to become a fashion ambassador and virtual influencer” for, her website says.

“As a fashion model, I bring an unparalleled and futuristic perspective to the realm of style. Whether it’s the catwalk or the digital landscape, my passion lies in showcasing the latest trends and pushing the boundaries in the ever-evolving fashion industry,” she says of herself.

Milla Sofia is an AI model. Could she be the future of fashion?
Milla Sofia is an AI model. Could she be the future of fashion?Twitter/@AiModelMilla

Instead of simply photoshopping models’ faces to meet unrealistic beauty standards, creating fake models might erase the need for models altogether.

And AI is already taking the fashion world by digital storm. Earlier this year, the first-ever AI fashion week debuted in NYC at Soho’s Spring Studios.

AI bots are also popping up on dating apps to catfish users, and lonely hearts are already enlisting virtual girlfriends. ChatGPT’s CarynAI, a love robot, will converse with her online amours for $1 a minute.

So, while some may think model Milla Sofia is real, others can spot she’s fake from a Milla away, and they simply don’t care.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
F1Gk32OWwAIYWhN.jpg
Season 9 Idk GIF by The Office

Last edited:

LordOfChaos

I always knew you were an AI influencer when everyone craved your sexy snaps, DeepEnigma DeepEnigma

It's also pretty well speculated that Olivia Casta doesn't exist, at least not as her image is

It might be this woman, who is already hot on her own, but these ML filters are just going to overclock everyone's brains on attractiveness

olivia_casta_Maria-Tretjakova.jpg

Last edited:

LordOfChaos

It's a good point, we're already at a point where some women wouldn't think of sharing a picture without putting a filter on, so I think we're probably mostly there.

What a messed up world we've created..

Dude, I watched, with some degree of creeping horror, a close lifetime family friend take a selfie and then edit her eyebrows and facial blemishes (I wouldn't have even noticed in a picture) for 45 minutes before posting. She said she does this every time. "Only things I could actually change like with botox though"

I just fire and post when I do post a story, I think this is pretty commonplace already for women and likely growing in men too

Last edited:

thefool

I thought about doing something like this but it feels so rotten and I despise wasting time on things I fundamentally disagree with.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
That is exactly the type of girl in real life who is a 10/10. Nobody beats a hot chick with long blonde hair, blue eyes and a good smile.

If this world was full of them on every corner, it would be heaven.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
We're not quite there yet, skin looks plastic and something about her face is off
Ya. Getting there. Need some realistic skin textures and more natural lighting.

Whomever is making these AI influencers, there will be some that will be hugely popular raking in the cash. Sounds crazy, but it's all about entertainment. I dont think the average person really cares if it's real or fake. If people cared that much, nobody would watch animation of any kind.

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
Dude, I watched, with some degree of creeping horror, a close lifetime family friend take a selfie and then edit her eyebrows and facial blemishes (I wouldn't have even noticed in a picture) for 45 minutes before posting. She said she does this every time. "Only things I could actually change like with botox though"

I just fire and post when I do post a story, I think this is pretty commonplace already for women and likely growing in men too
Yeah, I realised I'd made a mistake when I said women, I imagine everyone's doing it. I can well believe your story, btw. I see teenagers just posing for pictures in the street sometimes. Like that's a day out for them, to not actually do anything but spend the day taking photos that they'll then go and edit before posting to Instagram so that hopefully people they may or may not know will click "like."

I'm sure I'm sounding like an old man, but wow, what have we done to ourselves?

-Minsc-

Yeah, I realised I'd made a mistake when I said women, I imagine everyone's doing it. I can well believe your story, btw. I see teenagers just posing for pictures in the street sometimes. Like that's a day out for them, to not actually do anything but spend the day taking photos that they'll then go and edit before posting to Instagram so that hopefully people they may or may not know will click "like."

I'm sure I'm sounding like an old man, but wow, what have we done to ourselves?
As a guy who had low confidence in how I looked I ended up getting braces and surgery to move my lower jaw forward. After that I drew the line. I can see how people could get addicted on facial reconstruction.

Today I look at myself and see things I easily could fret over to get changed. Thankfully I worked on accepting myself as I am.

NecrosaroIII

Ask me about my terrible takes on Star Trek characters
Enjoy this AI-written episode of Dragon Ball Z.

Title: "Goku's Shoe-Tying Challenge"

[The scene opens in the tranquil surroundings of Goku's house. Goku, the beloved Saiyan warrior, is sitting on the floor, wearing his gi and contemplating his shoes.]

Goku: (scratching his head) You know, Chi-Chi always ties my shoes for me, but I think it's time I learned to do it myself!

[With determination, Goku picks up a pair of his orange training shoes and examines the shoelaces.]

Goku: (talking to himself) It can't be that hard, right? Master Roshi always said, "Train hard, even in the smallest things!"

[As Goku tries to tie his shoes, the laces end up in a messy tangle.]

Goku: (frustrated) Hmm, maybe this is harder than I thought.

[Just then, Gohan, his son, enters the room.]

Gohan: (smiling) Hey, Dad, what are you up to?

Goku: (sheepishly) Oh, Gohan, I'm trying to learn how to tie my shoes on my own.

Gohan: (grinning) That's great, Dad! I'll help you out. It's easy; let me show you.

[Gohan sits down next to Goku and begins to demonstrate the steps of tying shoelaces.]

Gohan: First, you make a loop with one lace, like this...

[Gohan demonstrates making a loop with one lace.]

Gohan: ...and then you make a bunny ear with the other lace, like this.

[Gohan forms the bunny ear with the other lace.]

Gohan: Now, you take the bunny ear and put it through the loop...

[Gohan does it swiftly, creating a simple knot.]

Goku: (watching carefully) Okay, I think I got it. Let me try.

[Goku mimics Gohan's actions, but his knot ends up looking like a strange, uneven shape.]

Gohan: (trying not to laugh) Uh, Dad, that's... not quite right.

Goku: (determined) No worries, Gohan. I'll keep trying!

[Time passes as Goku practices tying his shoes repeatedly. He's getting better, but it's still not perfect.]

Goku: (with enthusiasm) I won't give up! Just like learning new moves during training, I'll master this too!

[Later that day, Goku is training outside when Chi-Chi comes over to check on him.]

Chi-Chi: Goku, dear, have you learned to tie your shoes yet?

Goku: (proudly) Almost! It's harder than it looks, but I'm getting there!

Chi-Chi: (smiling) Well, keep at it. I know you can do it.

[As the days pass, Goku's determination remains steadfast. He practices tying his shoes at every opportunity, and slowly but surely, he improves.]

[Finally, one morning, Goku comes downstairs, fully dressed in his gi, and his shoes perfectly tied.]

Goku: (beaming) Chi-Chi, Gohan, look! I did it!

Chi-Chi and Gohan: (cheering) Great job, Goku!

[They all share a warm family moment.]

Goku: (grinning) Thanks for believing in me, everyone. Now, I'll be ready to tie my shoes in any battle!

[As the episode comes to a close, Goku looks forward to his next training session, equipped not only with powerful techniques but also with the simple yet significant skill of tying his shoes.]

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
As a guy who had low confidence in how I looked I ended up getting braces and surgery to move my lower jaw forward. After that I drew the line. I can see how people could get addicted on facial reconstruction.

Today I look at myself and see things I easily could fret over to get changed. Thankfully I worked on accepting myself as I am.

The pressure to work on your appearance (and I mean generally - not you personally) is crazy now for everyone. I heard a guy who trains movie stars to get fit say that the level of training needed to look movie ready is basically putting actors into elite athlete territory. But then you have a bunch of influencers who are spending their lives creating a facade of having a brilliant life and looking beautiful, essentially by working out every day, eating nothing and putting a filter on everything.

It's pretty obvious that people who have to do anything that isn't just concentrate on looking as good as possible are not going to measure up.

I think that Jennifer Anniston had an AI enhanced face on The Morning Show. If actual actors (who've had cosmetic surgery and have a makeup team) are using AI to boost their appearance, then what are we actually doing here?

Might as well bring the robots on, people aren't interested in what actual humans look like.

Last edited:

LordOfChaos

It's definitely the healthier path.

The same friend, when I was taking a picture of both of us, was laughing about me not knowing the "angles". But...Would the world be better off with me getting you vain or them getting less vain...

There's things about my body that I don't like visible for sure, while I've worked out a lot, lost a bunch of fat, and put on many pounds of muscle, my moobs are always where my body puts fat first and takes it off last, but I also draw the line at surgically altering myself for anyone else looking at me. I got as far as I healthily could while being all natty, that effort should be enough. I also on the flip side don't believe in that "healthy at any weight" morbid obesity acceptance bs, people should try, but not to the point where that too becomes unhealthy.

The pressure to work on your (and I mean generally) is crazy now for everyone. I heard a guy who trains movie stars to get fit say that the level of training needed to look movie ready is basically putting actors into elite athlete territory. But then you have a bunch of influencers who are spending their lives creating a facade of having a brilliant life and looking beautiful, essentially by working out every day, eating nothing and putting a filter on everything.

There's also that all those big Hollywood stars with 6 month magic transformations are on performance enhancing drugs from testosterone to much stronger, albeit under much medical supervision I bet. This is also where impacts are clearly there for men too, people think Kumail got that way by eating broccoli and chicken and not the PEDs, even the smaller Tom Cruise is jacked to a degree that for his age would be 0.001% genetics.

The Rock says he's natural, that's a joke, but admitting he got there with the help of substances would ruin the brand. Generally Hollywood should disclose this stuff better, but they don't really care about the problems they create do they.

Last edited:

mortal

Gold Member
I always knew you were an AI influencer when everyone craved your sexy snaps, DeepEnigma DeepEnigma

It's also pretty well speculated that Olivia Casta doesn't exist, at least not as her image is

It might be this woman, who is already hot on her own, but these ML filters are just going to overclock everyone's brains on attractiveness

lol modern women are the ones giving themselves body dysmorphia

LordOfChaos

lol modern women are the ones giving themselves body dysmorphia
Correct..."Don't objectify women" always has a ring of being something men do to women, but put them alone on an island and it would be vanity and appearance judgement up the wazoo lol. There has to be some self help and accountability there.

Also mocking short or bald men seems to be societally ok because they're the ones that do it.

Truth is these images are all around all of us of any gender and there's also their natural sensitivity to it as a factor.

Last edited:

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
There's also that all those big Hollywood stars with 6 month magic transformations are on performance enhancing drugs from testosterone to much stronger, albeit under much medical supervision I bet. This is also where impacts are clearly there for men too, people think Kumail got that way by eating broccoli and chicken and not the PEDs, even the smaller Tom Cruise is jacked to a degree that for his age would be 0.001% genetics.

The Rock says he's natural, that's a joke, but admitting he got there with the help of substances would ruin the brand. Generally Hollywood should disclose this stuff better, but they don't really care about the problems they create do they.

Agree 100% it's ridiculous. Let alone the assistance that those guys may or may not get from steroids, testosterone, HGH, etc. They work with a pro trainer for months and then on the day they actually shoot the scene, they dehydrate themselves to look as lean as possible (Henry Cavill talked about this) and or immediately before the camera rolls, they lift weights on set so their veins stand up and they look extra vascular (Hugh Jackman has talked about this).

Basically everything is a lie.

Soltype

i'll take the left , right looks like a kid.

this is cringey, sad, and pathetic but AI will progress and one day we'll have something like JOI from Blade Runner which is a holographic girlfriend you can install in your house or carry a portable projector (emanator). and if you can make her look like Ana De Armas then sign me the fuck right up!

Blade-Runner-2049-joi.jpg

iu

"but you can't even fuck her!" well you could just have your AI girl overlay.... um someone else?

iu

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

GymWolf

Who the fuck want to see nude pics of a dog?

But the ia thing explain why you always have a gif for everything...

Last edited:

jason10mm

Gold Member
I imagine the sex doll industry will start just using AI to generate girls to 3D print any day now
Even better, the doll is just a silver skinned automaton with expandable breasts and ass and a couple fleshlights stuck in it. You wear VR goggles to get a virtual overlay.of whatever girl floats your boat at the moment and the doll adjusts characteristics accordingly.

Add this to an augmented reality "chat bot" that you can see sitting across from you while you eat take out, can hold its own in COD and 90% of men would have the perfect girlfriend :p

SJRB

Gold Member
I follow several "digital influencers" on Twitter.

I like occasionally seeing a hot chick with big boobs on my timeline, don't care if she's AI-generated.

Gotta say that not all of them are bangers, sometimes the AI and filtering is a tad much. But sometimes they're incredibly well done. The tech is definitely impressive.

Roxkis_ii

I was just thinking how fake most model pics are on social media with the filters making people's skin look perfect, and photoshop to make their body shape look just right. It seems like people have beem making their pics look closer to AI then reality for years.

I wonder if natural photography will be a fetish in the future.

Smokken

Banned
I don't think it will evolve to a level where men only go for AI robot girlfriends. If it does, society will come crashing down. Society in general is built around men chasing women, no way the government would just let this thing escalate out of control.

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
If I dedicate a big portion of my life to video games, I can't really knock dudes for playing along with this fantasy. They have just as much right as I do to enjoy a harmless hobby. I think we could all learn something from them. Life is nothing if you're not having fun. That's it--I'm convinced; time for ol' Grildy to get an AI girlfriend.

Top Bottom