• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I need marital advice. My wife, Sarah is a giant c**t and here’s why (Starfield)

SJRB

Gold Member
Can you divorce someone in Starfield? Or are you locked in forever? Can you marry multiple people?

Can't you just fly to some remote asteroid, tell her to "wait here" and just leave?

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
She’s always and constantly saying

We need to go here
Why are we at this place
Take me here

Anywhere we go she’s got a piece of useless stuff to tell me

This women is a thorn in my side and she’s obnoxious

Also she interrupts my conversations and disagrees with everything
Damn Bethesda, you nailed this one.
The Rock Clapping GIF

That’s where Fable 2 got it right.

You got married and had kids. Then went to another town and flirted with the ladies and maybe had kids there too.

You didn’t even have to return if you didn’t feel like it. You were adventuring. Nobody pestered you. You’d see a kid running in the streets and be like oh, that’s one of mine.
WTF I love Fable now!

Last edited:

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Muria > Any companion.

Such a shame she isn't one. Hopefully modders will fix that.

Maybe one day she will be able to work at Galbank since she can't be a Necromancer.

Audiophile

Gold Member
I haven't played Starfield, so not sure if it's possible..

Have you considered shooting her?

Last edited:

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I had so many other companions that wouldn’t harass me daily and interrupt me speaking to mayors and CEO’s
I left Andreja in the Ryujin lobby for my important board meeting on the top executive level at the end of the quest line. After the meeting I was talking to the CEO about all the delicate industry-shaping things we had to decide on and out of nowhere Andreja is right behind me snapping about the moral implications of what the CEO just said and I'm like...

...I'm talking to my boss?? This is a confidential meeting wtf are you doing here we aren't even married yet.

anthraticus

Banned
Are NPCs still unkillable in these shit games ?

At least you can kill all the annoying characters off in BG3 and have a full custom party.

Top Bottom