• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I need the best switch games, which ones? And how does online work.

Kenpachii

Story:
My old switch and games ( odyssey / zelda botw ) are bound to another location which i can't get my hands on. So i wanted to get the new switch because oled and 7 inches. And decided to complete the games on the switch first before i strip them to my deck for emulation. I can also then play online most likely with some people i know that have a switch and mario party/mario kart.

that brings me to my first question, can u play mario kart or games in general from the EU to the US without problems or do i need to important a US switch? can't really find this answer. And how is it with games.

Other then that, my second question is what games are actually good, i haven't checked the switch library out for over 4-5 years now. So i need some suggestions as i have some cash to blow and got a sea of time.

3rd question, anything that u can get with the switch that makes you life more interesting or anything i forgot to get.

What i ordered so far, is the white switch oled.

Noxx switch hard case cover

1200x1195.jpg

Yono screen protector 2x pieces glass

823x1200.jpg

Games i think about ordering atm, but need more.

Mario odyssey, because of the movie really, got hyped to play it, will just rebuy it at this point, want to 100% it which i never did.

741x1200.jpg

Never played a Mario party game but some friends in the US have it, so why not lets get it.

740x1200.jpg

N64 feelings, gotta get my kick out of mario kart again.

742x1200.jpg

Need something new and it has online play and it has the mario movie vibe a bit more:

741x1200.jpg

Luigi mansion, new game i haven't played yet, and oled screen would make this a nice fit i guess.

742x1200.jpg

Zelda BOTW want to play it for a bit, not sure why i rebuy it but to get in the mooth for the next one.

741x1200.jpg

Zelda Tears of the Kingdom: Got this on pre-order, honestly only game i will pre-order is the next zelda game, it gotta be good no way it isn't. I trust them more then anybody else.

741x1200.jpg

So yea any other games that are good or fun multiplayer to play with friends, that i am missing or single player games that are a must have.

Last edited:
Top Bottom