• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think I just made a terrible mistake... with my roto team

Status
Not open for further replies.

calder

Shit, ever send out a couple of trade requests only to have one accepted in like 5 minutes, and then you look at it again and think "shit, why the fuck did I offer Eric Milton for Vidro??". I had been peddling Miguel Batista and a middle reliever (Mota from LA) for a second baseman because Wigginton isn't getting it done. But for some reason I threw Milton into the mix in one of my offers without quite remembering that he's really been lowering his ERA lately and he DAMN NEAR NO HIT THE CUBS JUST THIS WEEKEND. I just was used to treating Milton and Batista as fantasy equals because until recently Milton had crap numbers but lots of wins.

Still, 2B are so hard to come by in my league getting the medicore-but-improving Vidro is good, but now I have to hope Milton doesn't keep up his recent drastic improvement in strikeouts and era or else that trade will really look bad. Dammit, I just can't help tinkering with my roster, and I get all crazy with my offers. :|

I just wish I knew (or cared) the first thing about the NFL because the GAF roto leagues looked like they would have been fun as hell. Instead all I have to look forward to is another dominating NHL run... if there's a season at all.

I was booted from one of the GAF football leagues....guess they didn't want to have to face my superior fantasy football skills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom