• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I wish i played Crossbell arc before Cold Steel

SantaC

All the confusing charcters in Cold Steel suddenly make sense now. I am playing Trails of Zero+Azure and it is too bad that these games were localized so late. It makes no sense to bring them over after cold steel.

llLeonhart

I really wish you could play the entire series on a single PS console I was almost finishing Trails of the Sky on VITA, but it passed away. I know it has a great port on PC, but I can never stick to playing games on PC. and I already own everything that has released on PS, so...

Diseased Yak

Gold Member
I'm glad I was slow in starting these up. I'm about to wrap up (I think) Trails in the Sky SC, then onto 3rd, before the duology of Zero+Azure, and so on and so forth. It is def shitty that Crossbell was brought over after Cold Steel, though.

daveonezero

Banned
I didn't even know this series existed till some of the games like III and IV showed up on Steam. Then I saw those 2 release on Switch and was like WTF is this weird convoluted thing.

I started playing Zero on Switch a while back and really see why it is a well liked series. Glad I started with that and then will go to Azure.

Last edited:

SlimeGooGoo

Party Gooper
Yes and yes.
63ba7c98842a0.jpg

SlimeGooGoo

Party Gooper
I can't believe how much of a step down was Cold Steel series for me. I bearly managed to finish IV. Too many characters and I lost interest in plot. Hope kuro is return to form, but wont hold my breath.
I think this series has potential, but it needs to tone down the weaboo pandering and fanservice.

Persona 5 is also to blame for this. Plus, loooooooooooooooooooooong text conversations.

Top Bottom