• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ID@xbox show case live steam on now!

Kev Kev

narrators speaking:

me:
Jim Carrey Reaction GIF

please tell there is a feed without talking over it. why do they do this?

edit: ok nm i guess they were only talking over that one part

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Cool indie games.

Cringey back and forth fake banter. I wonder how much money these people get to plug every game on this show like it's the best games ever.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Hahahaha.

The chubby blonde guy answered a viewer comment saying show more games and less talking.

He said it's more about reactions, and the strawberry shortcake woman sat there with a dumb look on her face. For once, she didnt say anything for 10 seconds.

lol

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
Sarah Bond bringing the Gamepass heat.

Developers love Game Pass, Subscribers play 4X more games than non subscribers. Increases discoverability, and encourages gamers to play genres they normally wouldn't try.

Awww.... The fanboys in here triggered.

How cute. :messenger_sleeping:

Last edited:
Sarah Bond bringing the Gamepass heat.

Developers love Game Pass, Subscribers play 4X more games than non subscribers. Increases discoverability, and encourages gamers to play genres they normally wouldn't try.

Awww.... The fanboys in here triggered.

How cute. :messenger_sleeping:
Indie devs are feasting with Gamepass. It's such a good thing for the indie industry.

Kagey K

Banned
I've never played much of Stardew. It always intrigued me, but I get a bit nervous about getting sucked into games like that and never playing anything else.

Top Bottom