• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If Doom3 is the real deal will you upgrade your gfx card?

Buggy Loop

FrenchMovieTheme said:
xbox.jpg

suck it down PC gamers! co-op online play!

Suck it down xbox gamers! Mod community!

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
"A mod will come out [for Doom3]"

uh-huh ;b HL2 and Doom 3 should garner the two biggest mod communities for years to come.

haha relax fellas, i kid because i love!

truth be told if i were a richard or had the patience to build a super computer i would be down for some doom 3 PC. but, as it is i have to settle for console gaming. sorry dudes, you will never know my online domination :(

Mrbob

Higher res textures, higher resolution, faster framerates, better control, PWNED! :p

Have you guys ever played the PC demo of Madden 2004? Damn it is sweet. Looks much sharper than the console versions. Too bad not as many people buy the PC version of Madden. I'd hop all over it if the online community was bigger.

Alright guys, maybe I'm thinking a little bit in advance here but --

When the game cums out, we need to get some 4 player GA death matches up in this bitch. I'm down.

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
Too bad the Xbox version is going to be teh suck. :p

ignorance is bliss! if i never play or see Doom 3 running on a sweet PC rig, then i wont know what i'm missing and doom 3 xbox will seem great to me. adios looooooosers!

ItalianStallion said:
Alright guys, maybe I'm thinking a little bit in advance here but --

When the game cums out, we need to get some 4 player GA death matches up in this bitch. I'm down.

I'm in.

Top Bottom