• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If you had sex with a virgin and she didnt pop her cherry

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitewulf

Hawksley said:
Come hither, my child, and I shall show thee the way! ;)

scream.jpg

scream.png

kukl-scream.jpg

scream.jpg

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
Hawksley said:
Buttsecks is a way of life.
Yeah, well I've never had buttsecks, but I have a friend who has buttsecks (with females) all the time. He swears by it. He's inspired me to give it a shot with the next hapless female that stumbles into my den.

Lathentar

Looking for Pants
Scrow said:
Yeah, well I've never had buttsecks, but I have a friend who has buttsecks (with females) all the time. He swears by it. He's inspired me to give it a shot with the next hapless female that stumbles into my den.

Just don't forget the...
jnj_ky_jelly_300.jpg

Ecrofirt

I know a surefire way to find out if she's lying about being a virgin!

Ask her if she's met this man:
clinton.gif

edit: fixed the photoshopped pic.

Chipopo

Banned
Meier, I found it quite funny, but I think I got distracted at the time so I wasn't able to respond with a lollerskates like I should have, good and proper. Sorry :(

Meier

Chipopo said:
Meier, I found it quite funny, but I think I got distracted at the time so I wasn't able to respond with a lollerskates like I should have, good and proper. Sorry :(

thumbs%20up.jpg

etiolate

Banned
Can you feel the hymen? I mean, how deep is it? Does fingering and all that really break it easily? For some reason I've always pictured the hymen as like this really strong cobweb inside the vagina.

BuddyC

etiolate said:
Can you feel the hymen? I mean, how deep is it? Does fingering and all that really break it easily? For some reason I've always pictured the hymen as like this really strong cobweb inside the vagina.

there are different types. oh man, i feel so dirty knowing this. i'm gonna stop now.

I've seen some pretty full-on graphic illustrations in Cosmo and Cleo before... they have similar illustrations of penises to teach their female readers the finer points of fellatio...

etiolate

Banned
During the early stages of fetal development there is no opening into the vagina. The layer of tissue that conceals the vagina at this time usually divides incompletely prior to birth. The size and shape of this opening or openings varies greatly from one girl to the next. There are girls who do not have a hymen at birth, as the tissue divides completely while they are still in the womb. Sometimes, this formation of an opening does not occur, resulting in an imperforated hymen.

The presence or absence of a hymen in no way indicates a girl's virginal state. No one can determine by physical examination alone whether a woman or teen has engaged in vaginal intercourse. Only about 50% of teens and women experience bleeding the first time they have intercourse, so blood stained bed sheets are not a reliable indicator of prior virginity. The hymen of some women tear on more than one occasion. There are even hymen that are elastic enough to permit a penis to enter without tearing, or tear only partially

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
ive only had sex with one virgin.. she bled.. man did she bleed.. of course, i get queasy whenever i see blood. i couldnt even finish up the act.. the night ended with me half passed out, head on her lap, and her hand stroking my hair.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom