• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vince McMahon / Brock Lesner Accused of Sex Trafficking and other weird shit

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Double post
Also Cody right now
Arrested Development Gob Bluth GIF

Last edited:

Pejo

Usually I like to see both sides of a story like this, but knowing how despicable of a human being that McMahon is to wrestlers, it's probably mostly all true.

At least the guys didn't have to worry about him putting his dick in them and shitting on their heads, what a degenerate and soulless human being.

I'm sure there are cases where people consensually enter into these agreements, but the fact that he didn't even pay her the rest of the initial 3 million agreement means that he probably was the one with the power and leverage that essentially forced her into some of the worst parts of it.

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
Brock career is over.
Vince is a POS. Glad he's getting exposed....again.

I think TKO, Triple H, and Seph were expecting this.

Bojji

Dubai royal fuckers love to shit on women and see them eating their shit, and women are fine with this! With money you can do literally anything.

Court will decide whatever she is telling the truth here.

When has Mcmahon not been an asshole. These ceos think they are above the law because they have fuck you money. Sometimed its true, other times you get Epstein-ed.

Mr Hyde

Not surprised at all. Vince McMahon seems to be the biggest fucking A-hole on planet earth. Lock him away in a filthy dungeon and throw away the key.

Rival

Gold Member
Is this a work? Seriously I don’t doubt any of this. Vince McMahon is a scumbag and always has been.

Last edited:

stn

I'm a lawyer so I believe people have a right to defend themselves, but man there has been so much shit coming out of wrestling over the years. Where there's smoke... there's fire. My gut tells me its true, he deserves whatever is coming to him.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Friendly reminder, in canon Trump has a higher power level than this man

Trump? Low tier.

Human(children)/sex trafficking has been a MAJOR thing for decades.
True or not, well known figures often are used as scapegoats.

"Oh wow HE/SHE" did that???

Diversion even if true.

ultrazilla

Gold Member
There's waaaaay too much detail to think this is made up. And the thing is, this *SOUNDS* like behavior Vince has been known for. I'm shocked about Lesnar tbh.
Still, until a court says otherwise, INNOCENT until proven guilty.

However, there's no way McMahon survives staying on board TKO at this point. Pretty sure we'll get a "retirement" announcement soon(TKO telling him to hit the bricks, they're not going to want
that kind of publicity and as long as he's employed by them, they're a target).

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
i really don't understand how wrestling is so popular, it's such a trashy art form and people who actually find interest in this garbage support these behaviors and mysognistic dog whistles by normalizing it as entertainment
All I know is when Hulk Hogan, Mr Wonderful and Macho Man were big in the mid to late 80s, me and my friends loved it. We were all in grade school and every Saturday i think at noon or 1 pm it would be shown on Buffalo Fox 29. One of my friends even had a rubber Hulk Hogan halloween mask.

The second we hit high school, nobody followed it anymore. It was cheesy as hell.

Maybe there's a new target audience for this stuff because I know zero friends, fam and coworkers who watch wrestling. So there's got to be an audience somewhere.

Danknugz

All I know is when Hulk Hogan, Mr Wonderful and Macho Man were big in the mid to late 80s, me and my friends loved it. We were all in grade school and every Saturday i think at noon or 1 pm it would be shown on Buffalo Fox 29. One of my friends even had a rubber Hulk Hogan halloween mask.

The second we hit high school, nobody followed it anymore. It was cheesy as hell.

Maybe there's a new target audience for this stuff because I know zero friends, fam and coworkers who watch wrestling. So there's got to be an audience somewhere.
same, i loved it as a kid (mid 80s). i followed hull hogan and macho man savage and like maybe andre the giant but kind of fell off with the undertaker and triple a and whoever else came after that

The Stig

Brock exposed himself to Terri Runnels in 2003 and inappropriately touched up his female manager (Jim Cornette's wife) back in OVW prompting Cornette to threaten to shoot him. The only thing out of character is his piss fetish.
oh wait, I remember that cornette story.

I retract my former post

RavageX

same, i loved it as a kid (mid 80s). i followed hull hogan and macho man savage and like maybe andre the giant but kind of fell off with the undertaker and triple a and whoever else came after that
Modern wrestling is not for me.

I've been a fan off and on since the 80s, but I quit watching when WCW went out of business, and was already on the verge of quitting regular viewing them. As entertainment, IMO they began to fail with interesting stories and good matches that told the stories.

NOW its so far from being what held my interest growing up that I only keep up with news and the wrestling games. I can not watch the shows. Its nothing but talking, and the wrestling is mostly people jumping off shit or doing crazy moves and they are back on their feet at full steam two seconds later.

I can't watch that. I can't enjoy that, and its sad that the most interesting things about wrestling these days is when real life drama like this appears.

Toons

i really don't understand how wrestling is so popular, it's such a trashy art form and people who actually find interest in this garbage support these behaviors and mysognistic dog whistles by normalizing it as entertainment

I can understand exactly why that stuff is popular.

I had a buddy tell me that its basically the same as superhero movies. That was the best comparison I've seen used for it. Its all fake and often a power fantasy, but its entertaining i guess. I never was into it tho.

FunkMiller

Gold Member
Vince McMahon's cuntery has been known about for many years, and it's nice to see it finally (kind of) catching up with him. Hopefully the next thing we read about him will be his obituary. He really is a truly awful human being.

Uhtred

So now we know why Steph resigned last year. She was shown the texts, she was in an impossible position.

Last edited:
Top Bottom