• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN France issues an apology for its ignorant fun poking at Black Myth Wukong

I think the outrage was probably because it's IGN France, who had previously made "sexism" accusations towards Game Science and made some half-ass apologies afterwards, which seems to be the case this time too. and when you combine that with the fact that this is the first positively viewed "AAA" title from mainland China along with the general nationalistic mentality of the mainland Chinese online community, it's not really a surprise at all. personally I would just see it as being some ignorant joke and go on with my day.

Not unexpected.

In all of Canada, if you guys want to see the most bigoted, self absorbed province head over the Quebec.

French first laws, and they got a real hate boner for other religions. If a teacher wants to wear a headscarf it’s a big no no by law. Take it off. Yet you’ll never hear about a French Christian wearing a cross needing to do the same.

Then drive over the border to Ontario and nobody gives a shit who you are or what you believe in or what langauge you speak. As long as you don’t cause trouble everyone is welcome. Even if your shop has signs and menus in another language nobody cares.
The only thing worse than the French, are French Canadians. Canadians masquerading as the French.

Top Bottom