• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN: How Hidden Nazi Symbols Were the Tip of a Toxic Iceberg at Life Is Strange Developer Deck Nine

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they were asked to do work, and told to get on with their job and then started reeeeing about things they suddenly notice.

I can imagine a young white woman with purple dreads and a penis getting to her desk, flopping her skinny latte down on her walnut desk as everyone is on eggshells and declaring 'I feel so unsafe'.
"All female staff report for penis inspection."

Last edited:
vmT6Xhd.jpg

GamerGate Grifter Anita Sarkeesian Posts Bizarre Fake Wedding Pictures As She Highlights How Sad Her Life Really Is​

...Now, it appears something else is closing—which is the biological clock that’s ticking and telling her she failed as a woman in getting married and having a child.
In a bizarre Instagram post, Anita Sarkeesian revealed that for her forty-first birthday, she had a wedding-themed party where she pretended to be a bride, making a mockery of her own life in the process. According to her Instagram post, she doesn’t seem to be self-aware.
https://fandompulse.com/2024/03/08/...as-she-highlights-how-sad-her-life-really-is/

Last edited:

Kamina

Golden Boy
I guess every 17 year old should just skip straight to 19 now; I'll tell my boss I'm not coming in on the 18th either since I don't want to be associated with hitler.

Edit:
Oh shit this is post number 18! pls don't cancel me bruvs.
Oi bruv, you a nazi innit?

Trilobit

Having Nazi imagery hidden in your game is super weird and alarming.

With that said I'm not entirely sure what they mean by that some people feel "unsafe"? Like are their lives being threatened or just their emotions?

yurinka

With that said I'm not entirely sure what they mean by that some people feel "unsafe"? Like are their lives being threatened or just their emotions?
By calling someone nazi/white supremacist/alt right/racist/sexist/mysoginistic/etc. and feeling unsafe with them they mean that this person doesn't allign 100% with their woke ideology/religion.

Basically an unpure traitor, a sinner. Specially if white, male, heterosexual, cis and born in a country that centuries ago had an empire or slaves. Or simply to share or like a meme with Pepe the frog or Alex Jones on it.

Or what they call "gamer gate 2.0": to defend Stellar Blade or call out Sweet Baby or that racist or sexist CM from Compulsion.

Last edited:

nush

Having Nazi imagery hidden in your game is super weird and alarming.

Having to interact with real life people outside of an online echo chamber.

Majormaxxx

The shieeeet meme is not racist, just cringe

88 might be a nazi tag but it could be a coincidence

18 - now you are pushing it, idiots.

The SS rune could be a nazi tag.

The author "Rebekah" is an idiot and ign were a mistake.

So let me get this straight they found....
..the #88
..the #18
..an "Asterix"
..and the word Sheeit

....and somehow that equals White supremecist dog whistles?

WHAT A BUNCH of FUCKING RETARDS.

And its apparenrtly so offensive they couldnt even make one screenshot about it lol.

FunkMiller

It's fascinating how the overly religious nut from 1987 ("Satan is hiding in pop culture everywhere") does the exact same stuff as the Blue Hairs today ("Racism and fascism is hiding in pop culture everywhere").

maxresdefault.jpg

Hallmark of all ideologies. Because they’re based in nothing concrete, those who adhere to them have to create stuff out of thin air to prop up their beliefs.

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
I don't think I've ever read a longer hit piece with less substance than this one, to be honest it might even be legally actionable.

And in my opinion, it should be.

Certainly by the CCO who they try and "me too" despite there being absolutely no factual basis for any wrongdoing stated. His crime appearing to be one of simply being competent at his job, and pushing back against the toxic, power-hungry activists in the narrative team.

People that its abundantly clear have a real fucking problem when they are told "no", and retaliate by asserting their victimhood and claiming that anyone who doesn't let them have their way is a bully or keeping them down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom