• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ILMxLAB/Marvel Studios Avengers: Damage Control Trailer (VOID VR like Secrets of the Empire)

ManaByte

Gold Member

After Marvel Studios’ unprecedented storytelling accomplishments bringing the Marvel Cinematic Universe to audiences around the world, Avengers: Damage Control will let fans step into the MCU for the very first time and team up alongside Earth’s Mightiest Heroes! Fans will be enlisted by Shuri (Letitia Wright) to test her latest prototype design: Emergency Response Suits, created with a proprietary blend of Wakandan and Stark Industries technology. When sinister forces intervene, guests at the Wakandan Outreach Centers will soon find themselves recruited into action, exploring iconic locations across the MCU. Fans will fight side by side with Avengers like Doctor Strange (Benedict Cumberbatch), Ant-Man (Paul Rudd), the Wasp (Evangeline Lilly), and more.

Opens October 18th at VOID locations (except the Orlando one):

I'll be able to check it out this coming week so I can report back what it's like.

After they did Secrets of the Empire they made Vader Immortal on the Oculus, so it's possible they're going to do a Marvel Oculus thing after this. I'm going to ask this week. They probably can't say yet though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom