• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm a republican, I'm a CEO, I'm a small biz owner, I'm a soldier... I'm voting kerry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
What's the point of this thread?

Would you like me to find a Democrat who is voting for Bush?

Is this the pissing match you wish to engage in?

Santo

MSW said:

Ummm no, I just said they are cool videos. What's your beef?

Is this news?

Is this forum strictly for news stories?

Cooter

Ummm no, I just said they are cool videos. What's your beef?

There are too many anti-Bush ad's on the front page already. I didn't think we needed another one.

That's all.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
MSW said:

I would like to you to find a Democrat voting for Bush...

So I could plant my foot in his/her ass

Santo

MSW said:
There are too many anti-Bush ad's on the front page already. I didn't think we needed another one.

That's all.

Oh okay, link me up to all the anti-bush ADS because I must've missed those. Any then contribute some topics for the forum because this obviously has no place here.

Makura

MoveOn! Wow! Such an impartial organization.

Two can play at this game. Lets go out and find 10 gay democrats that are voting for Bush and make some ads that prove nothing.

Makura said:
MoveOn! Wow! Such a credible organization.

Two can play at this game. Lets go out and find 10 gay democrats that are voting for Bush and make some ads that prove nothing.

the ante has been upped!

Cooter

Oh okay, link me up to all the anti-bush ADS because I must've missed those. Any then contribute some topics for the forum because this obviously has no place here.

I mispoke. I meant threads.

My bad.

EDIT:

Is there a reason you're posting polls HalfPast? I believe there is a no poll policy here at GA for the simple reason that the only poll that matters will be on Nov. 2nd.

Santo

Makura said:

Who said they were impartial?

Why would you find 10 gay democrats that are voting for Bush? Are these 10 gay republicans?

Did I miss something here?

Mustang

Banned
jerkit.gif

border

Makura said:
That's a fairly silly comment. How is a political ad supposed to be impartial? How is any advertisement going to be impartial, for that matter? Advertising is based on pushing on particular product, person, or service.....

ghostface

Cooter said:

That's all.
And we all know that if you're anti-Bush, you're pro-terrorist...

The attacks coming from some people in this thread are just, wow. :/

Azih said:
he's socially liberal. Just not for them gays and abortionists. Or poor people.

I have no problem with gays, I am for civil unions...

abortion, i am against.. i am pro-choice however, everyone has the choice to have sex, and if they get pregnant becauase of it, then its no longer their choice.

poor people? maybe you didnt read my description of myself properly...

LuckyBrand said:
I am poor, I am 23, I am socially liberal, I am from Chicago, IL and I am voting for George W. Bush.

^^^ thats me.

re·tard1 ( P ) Pronunciation Key (r-tärd)
v. re·tard·ed, re·tard·ing, re·tards
v. tr.

A poor, mid 20's, and socially liberal person, who votes for George W. Bush. Often from Chicago, IL

Hahahah.. i guess I am retarded!

I love George W. Bush,... cant wait to see him win in November and so many people whine on here.

LuckyBrand said:
Hahahah.. i guess I am retarded!

I love George W. Bush,... cant wait to see him win in November and so many people whine on here.

Whats to love about the guy? No, seriously, what has he done in the last four years that make you like him so much?

LuckyBrand said:
pissed off democrats ;)

Translation: I'm a closet Republican who hides behind the "socially liberal" viel. I vote party over President. I don't really know how to make my stance come off as sounding intelligent. Sooooo I make lame jokes, and put the wink emoticon to ample use. In other words, I'm retarded.

Cerebral Palsy said:
Translation: I'm a closet Republican who hides behind the "socially liberal" viel. I vote party over President. I don't really know how to make my stance come off as sounding intelligent. Sooooo I make lame jokes, and put the wink emoticon to ample use. In other words, I'm retarded.

god this was funny!!!! keep the jokes coming, you should be on the tv!!!!

A+ work my friend... and yes, I am definately a CLOSET republican... notice how much I had my republicanism...

Vibri

Banned
Maybe a democrat pissed in his cereal as a kid and he's out for some sort of weird fanboy revenge.

And note that he still hasn't given one serious reason why he's voting for George Bush. I doubt he can.

Vibri said:
Maybe a democrat pissed in his cereal as a kid and he's out for some sort of weird fanboy revenge.

And note that he still hasn't given one serious reason why he's voting for George Bush. I doubt he can.

YOU CAUGHT ME!! DARN!

Azih

I just get slightly pissed because of the hit and run argument style of those who lean to the right on this forum. Hell look at the response of both LuckyBrand the TPO in this thread. It gets frustrating when someone make claims and then refuses to back them up when called on them.

Azih said:
I just get slightly pissed because of the hit and run argument style of those who lean to the right on this forum. Hell look at the response of both LuckyBrand the TPO in this thread. It gets frustrating when someone make claims and then refuses to back them up when called on them.

i made a claim, which is true, about myself... why do i need to explain myself to a bunch of you douches.. because you say so?

Azih

You don't need to explain yourself to anyone. But Firest0rm shouldn't be surprised at the backlash when you don't.

Firest0rm

Azih said:
You don't need to explain yourself to anyone. But Firest0rm shouldn't be surprised at the backlash when you don't.

I know what you mean when you say you get slightly pissed, I get pissed too in similar situations but I try my best to avoid being aggressive.

Leon

LuckyBrand said:
i made a claim, which is true, about myself... why do i need to explain myself to a bunch of you douches.. because you say so?

The fact that you posted on a board means you wanted to share something for others to look at, to read, and to understand. If you're not prepared to explain what you say, then you don't want people to understand it, so then there is no point whatsoever in saying it. You're better off not saying a word, instead of brushing (still unanswered) questions off like you're the one making sense here.

LuckyBrand said:

Hey man im just curious about your love of Bush. Its always nice to see other peoples opinions. Maybe Bush really has done some great things for this country and i just missed out on them!

okay, i'd say i am like

40% republican
20% democrat
10% green
30% libertarian

i am definately a mix of so many ideas and beliefs..

but i think bush is good for the economy, is good for business, and good for the military.. i like the way he has handled the war on terror and want to see 4 more years of that..

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
LuckyBrand said:
okay, i'd say i am like

40% republican
20% democrat
10% green
30% libertarian

but i think bush is good for the economy, is good for business, and good for the military.. i like the way he has handled the war on terror and want to see 4 more years of that..

so you basically want to see the end of the world...

Triumph

Banned
LuckyBrand said:
okay, i'd say i am like

40% republican
20% democrat
10% green
30% libertarian

Ok, let's look at this.

Good for the economy = first President since Depression era to have net loss of jobs during Administration? Running record deficits is good for the economy? You have an interesting definition of "good", sir or madam as the case may be.

Good for business = see above. I mean, sure if you're in the oil or war profiteer(Haliburton, Lockheed Martin etc.) then Bush is good for business. Otherwise... no.

Good for the military = this must be why so many former Generals and officials within the Department of Defense have come out and called his policies bad for the military. Sending troops into harms way needlessly is NEVER good for the military. I'm sure there are 900 some odd dead soldiers who would disagree with you on this one.

The way he's handled the war on terror = you mean by failing to apprehend the mastermind of the 9/11 attacks? Yeah. A+ job there.

George W. Bush doesn't have a record to run on. His is a failed, horrible Presidency. This isn't just my opinion, this is FACT. I can understand if you have some stupid, tribal alliance to the Republican party through your upbringing. But if you were to objectively look at this dim manchild's first term as President, you would see that he is not even a traditional Republican. This Administration's policies are a failure in every sense of the word, and for you to advocate four more years of this horrible, vengefully stupid kind of politics is bereft of reason and logic. So don't be surprised when people here jump your shit for thoughtlessly supporting an idiot and then trying to shift discussion from your failure in thinking.

Slurpy

*drowns in jizz*
LuckyBrand said:
okay, i'd say i am like

40% republican
20% democrat
10% green
30% libertarian

LOL. Joke character?

I think the cyclical nature of the economy, the tech boom and 9/11 had the effect on the economy that it did... I think it would have been much worse if it wasnt for George W. Bush; unless there are actually people who think that 9/11, the giant fall from the unchecked tech boom, and the cyclical nature of the economy had nothing to do with those loss in jobs and recession?

i tend to view it as the recession would have been ALOT worse if it wasnt for Bush; and many others do too.

Raoul Duke said:
George W. Bush doesn't have a record to run on. His is a failed, horrible Presidency. This isn't just my opinion, this is FACT.

and you guys asked why I didnt want to get into it...

this is what the forum considers "smart" debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom