• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm getting OWNED in SMT:DDD, need advice!

So far all my characters are level 9 and I've got to
The part where you're trying to get that one chick and her goons to join you but you have go through their entire base first
. I keep dying after just acouple hits.

Tarazet

Do Analyzes on your enemies to figure out their strengths and weaknesses. More than most RPGs, Digital Devil Saga is really dependent on elemental resistances. Having the correct abilities equipped will turn the tide of every battle.

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
Demi's advice is the only advice you can take, you have to level up. Dont use moves that take up HP, maybe thats why you keep dying. If you have just started, stay in the beginning area before advancing to gate 02 and just level up there. The battles are easiest at the beginning, so if you stay there, level up and move on you will find it much easier. You need to know the weaknesses of each enemy and as soon as you can buy Mantra, get magic so you have each enemies weakness

psycho_snake

Synbios459 said:
Yeah, the problem with Analyzing is that 90% of the guys I analyze always have "????" :lol
That happens the first time you fight the enemy. If you fight it one or two times, then you can analyze it and then it will give you the information.

Is it worth it to turn one of my characters into human for a combo, or are they best left as beasts? And can someone explain what the "Solar Noise" does? I looked in the manual, but it just said it "Changed various effects of the enemies" or something like that.

psycho_snake said:
That happens the first time you fight the enemy. If you fight it one or two times, then you can analyze it and then it will give you the information.
Oh man, thanks! It sure would've been nice if it had told me:/ Also, when should I use my "Devour" ability?

psycho_snake

Synbios459 said:
Oh man, thanks! It sure would've been nice if it had told me:/ Also, when should I use my "Devour" ability?
Do you read any advice the game gives you:p? Use it when an enemy is frightened. If it doesnt say that they are frightened, you can tell because there are white circles that appear over there head.

Top Bottom