• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Inflation and Vore game Tribal Hunter out of early access and now in 1.0

killatopak

Honestly, based on what I’ve watched. The game looked pretty damn good. It’s like Kirby metroidvania. Game tempted me to buy since the Sseth video.

Posted it here just to see if anyone else is interested and if anyone has already played the game and has impressions to give us who are interested in it.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Just knew of this game because of Sseth's video.

Game's not for me, it appeals to waaay too many fetishes that are kinda weird to me. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
AdVOREture Island

Looks fun though, a little stiff as a platformer but there's variety in the character's approach to challenges.
Yep, and it's quite original too. Having to mange how much you eat so you don't explode sounds cool.

It's just... All the furry artstyle and vore stuff that's keeping my away from it.

Soodanim

I'm not sure it's possible to sell a game less than the title did, but it somehow it made me morbidly curious enough to see what it was. Mostly because I forgot what vore was, having only read the term a few times in passing.

I really like the visuals, it's got a nice art style and they managed to upgrade 16bit graphics without having it look like a flash game. Honestly, I think this is the direction "retro" should have gone.

That aside, the gameplay looks quite fun. On the wishlist it goes, and I'll get around to it eventually. I never would have seen this game otherwise, so cheers Killa

Holammer

I meant to make a thread about it when I saw it on release day, but I found it difficult to broach the topic. Overthinking it as usual.

I reckon the game should require a sexual content tag due to the vore & inflation depictions in the game, the developers skirt the rules by not including explicit sexual acts or genitalia, but c'mon people! This is grade A masturbation fodder for a very specific audience.
That said? It enjoys a 97% user score and it should have sold about 15,000-20,000 copies by now. The furry audience really digs what Lemonsoda delivered.

VN1X

Banned
Oh My God Wow GIF by reactionseditor

Pure degeneracy.

Top Bottom