• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Insomniac and Ubisoft also get their own #metoo moment... because of course.

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
I once had a married co-worker, but she was completely obsessed with me.
She always stood very close to me and made me feel uncomfortable.

#MeToo
You are believed and we stand with you.

Your post gave me the courage to share my own story. Once, a member of management who was a female touched me on the shoulder without consent. She said, “Good job.” I was young and confused at the time, but after years of taking psychiatric meds, I can see she was grooming me. #MeToo

Last edited:

Psykodad

Banned
You are believed and we stand with you.

Your post gave me the courage to share my own story. Once, a member of management who was a female touched me on the shoulder without consent. She said, “Good job.” I was young and confused at the time, but after years of taking psychiatric meds, I can see she was grooming me. #MeToo
We need to stay strong and face the matriarchy together.

Kerotan

I just have to laugh at the morons over at era that say they'll never buy anything from insomniac again. This goes on at some point or another at basically every major corporation. It's a human issue and not something exclusive to the companies that get called out

jaysius

Banned
I just have to laugh at the morons over at era that say they'll never buy anything from insomniac again. This goes on at some point or another at basically every major corporation. It's a human issue and not something exclusive to the companies that get called out

I bet some of them even have separate accounts they play all the things they've "boycotted" on, just incase one day they somehow make a friend there and get their entire gaming history "certified" to make sure they're ok.

Last edited:

you have to understand that ResetERA’s entire existence is based on a similar witch hunt that went on with Evilore here.

it’s almost part of their psyche to behave the way they do because it’s been reinforced and encouraged by the mods over there.

the only control they have in their lives is likely from that echo chamber of rage.

Last edited:
R3gojWT.jpg

Have you read the news? US now have Blacks only territory again.

Nazis will approve.

Barakov

R3gojWT.jpg

Have you read the news? US now have Blacks only territory again. Self imposed black only territory lol All I'm saying is that all business will do is hire less women and minorities and restrict most interactions inside the company between different genders/races. All this headache is just not worth it in HR / company owners eyes. Business don't like scandals and taking risks.
2020 is wild. You can't make this up.

TheWisp

17eaaab8c726ddf7d6fac25d4f1a1ac5.png

So, she knew the guys was sexually interested in her. Agreed to go to some drinks with him. The guy seems to be a bit depressed with his love live. Got of the rails with excitement. Instead of you saying you're unconfortable with that talk you "laugh nervously". And when you finally say you're not confortable with that he stops and moves on?

Is this now what sexual assault is? Does he deserve to have his name plastered on social media over trying, badly I might say, something with her? At no point did he become physical or whatsoever, so wtf is this?

Hunnybun

I'm a white male (she/him/they(Sunday's only)) and used to work in a predominantly female environment. I would wear tight pants that showed off my large penis. I would often notice the women ogling me and giggling.

This was years ago. I'm slowly coming to terms with the experience, but I still masturbate about it on a daily basis.

#MeToo

Teslerum

17eaaab8c726ddf7d6fac25d4f1a1ac5.png

So, she knew the guys was sexually interested in her. Agreed to go to some drinks with him. The guy seems to be a bit depressed with his love live. Got of the rails with excitement. Instead of you saying you're unconfortable with that talk you "laugh nervously". And when you finally say you're not confortable with that he stops and moves on?

Is this now what sexual assault is? Does he deserve to have his name plastered on social media over trying, badly I might say, something with her? At no point did he become physical or whatsoever, so wtf is this?

Being awkward when it comes to relationships is a crime if you're a man. Actually forcing yourself on someone is now optional. So, the solution is.... uhm eh..... Yeah, I dunno.

Last edited:

TheUsual

Gold Member
These people are mentally walking on egg shells. If this person met a black man in the south/hood where I live, they would just laugh in their face. Next thing you know blackout will be racist
People talk about White Fragility and this is the type that these nutballs want. Easy to manipulate and guilt trip.

So Brennan went to two restaurants with the guy, all while he explicitly said how he would fuck her...and she was so uncomfotably....laughing...for 2-3 hours?!

Im not sure women know how human interactions are suposed to go down, If I spend 2-3 hours with a girl laughing and having dirty talk (because I highly doubt he was speaking about sex and she was speaking about gardening), going to multiple restaurants on my car, having drinks, I would think (it might be crazy) that she would be into me or at least having fun....not trash someone years after on twitter.

But hey, what do I know..

Kerotan

you have to understand that ResetERA’s entire existence is based on a similar witch hunt that went on with Evilore here.

it’s almost part of their psyche to behave the way they do because it’s been reinforced and encouraged by the mods over there.

the only control they have in their lives is likely from that echo chamber of rage.
What happened here is basically worst case scenario witch hunt. Nobody convicted of anything yet they all went on a crusade. Now 100 crusades later people are starting to doubt these claims or at least wait for proof before starting these boycotts. So these fools in their SJW bubbles look like idiots every time they embark on a new one.

TheUsual

Gold Member
When you deem yourself a minority (in this case something other than male and female) you can play the victim card.
I wish Dave Chapelle would do a "When Keeping it Real Goes Wrong" type skit of this mentality.

Last edited:

MastaKiiLA

How in the world is it the only natural reaction? What is the logic leap in going from

A. Some people being accused of sexual harassment

to

B. We should segregate all women and minorities

What sort of reaction is that and how is it normal to think that? Normal reaction would be "why are all these women coming out with stories of being sexually harassed" and "how can we make our work places better" so these accusations won't be coming out. That should be a normal reaction, not going lets go back to the days in American history when women and minorities were treated poorly. Yes that was what segregation was.
Bingo! A lack of empathy or understanding, also known as ignorance is at fault. If you don't know how to communicate with others without offending them, then you're immature. If you offend someone, or see someone offended, your first reaction shouldn't be to get defensive (although that's a natural reaction). You try to understand the situation, and reach an understanding with the person you've offended. These aren't natural leaders. That's why when one of these types gets a leadership role, you end up with accusations of mistreatment and misbehavior.

I wasn't a natural leader, but I got thrust into a leadership role. As a minority, I knew how to avoid those racial pitfalls, but I stepped into a religious one by accident, due to some employees missing work due to an Islamic holiday. I messaged the team to let them know that they need to inform us of holiday and pending leave, not being aware that I was sending that on the very day my employees were out. It came off as me singling those employees out for their religious preference, eventhough my goal was to just establish a future-forward policy that would prevent any unnecessary disruptions in team. I didn't get defensive. I owned it. I apologized to the employees individually, explaining my actions, and during our next team meeting provided a public apology. I didn't burst into flames, and my balls didn't fall off. What it did was bring our team closer together, and made me more aware of how I handled seemingly innocent matters that affect large and diverse groups of people.

I don't want to immediately jump to the conclusion that anyone making claims of impropriety are attention seeking, or liars. I also don't want to assume that anyone being accused is automatically guilty. These workplace issues don't involve me, so I see them, empathize with the alleged victim, and move on. Let the parties involved handle this themselves. If there is verifiable evidence provided, and continued inaction by the employer, then there's a reason for the public to get outraged, but I don't see any value in dogpiling on either party in this matter, as we don't have any context or first-hand knowledge of what happened. I can only assume there's a reason someone would want to make such accusations publicly, and I don't think it's to gain fame. Most victims that come forward publicly only get more harm, and no one remembers "that famous abuse victim." That's not how fame works.

I'm starting to realize that this forum is full of pretty scummy people.

The director of AC Valhalla, Origins and Black Flag steps down. He cheated on his wife. The other person found out he's married and made a Twitter thread. He's a dumbass but this should have been private.

The director of AC Valhalla, Origins and Black Flag steps down. He cheated on his wife. The other person found out he's married and made a Twitter thread. He's a dumbass but this should have been private.

Nah now even mistresses can start cancelling people. What a great world we live in.

FranXico

This kind of thing should be handled privately. That guy needs to take responsibility for what he did to his wife, but not on fucking Twitter.

Last edited:

ShadowNate

On the bright side, maybe next month genetically engineered dinosaurs will be unleashed on major cities around the Earth.

Orta

Banned
True or not I couldn't give a toss.

The constant need for attention, self pity, victimhood and sanctimonious virtue signalling has completely gotten out of control.

Last edited:
Top Bottom