• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iOS 16 Adds Support for Nintendo Switch's Joy-Cons and Pro Controller

kyliethicc

In a series of tweets, Testut said that iOS 16 supports both single left or right Joy-Cons, or both at once as a singular controller. Testut added that it is possible to dynamically switch between using the Joy-Cons individually or as one combined controller by holding the screenshot capture and home buttons for a few seconds.

The controllers can be customized in the Bluetooth menu of the Settings app on iOS 16, which is available in beta for developers starting today. Apple said a public beta of iOS 16 will follow in July, and the software update will be released in the fall.

iPhones have also supported PlayStation 5 DualSense and Xbox Series X controllers since the release of iOS 14.5 in April 2021.

Urban

M1 Chip in the next Nintendo console confirmed

troll GIF

The Megaton of Megatons is coming. Tears also coming. It was Steve Jobs all along. Nintendo animated films also exclusive on Apple TV+. :messenger_fearful:

Kataploom

Gold Member
I need pro controller support for games on PC too, it's my primary controller and while I had mixed feelings at the beginning, I just love it now, but yeah the button prompt being the opposite of the controller layout can make me get mental lag a lot of times lol

UnNamed

Banned
Both controller as one is very convinient. I don't know if you can do the same on Android without any strange plug in.

Top Bottom