• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is Metal Slug 4+5 On Xbox 2-players Online?

TheDiave

Banned
This makes me wonder something... When I rented Metal Slug 4+5 on the PS2, it said it was four players (on the Blockbuster case). Is this true? And is that feature available in the Xbox one as well?

Daigoro

TheDiave said:
This makes me wonder something... When I rented Metal Slug 4+5 on the PS2, it said it was four players (on the Blockbuster case). Is this true? And is that feature available in the Xbox one as well?

are there more then 3 characters to choose from?

i doubt its true.

this topic got me excited and then not.

TheDiave

Banned
Daigoro said:
are there more then 3 characters to choose from?

i doubt its true.

this topic got me excited and then not.
I'm pretty sure there's four characters in each (MS4 and MS5).

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Just get Metal Slug 3 if you want some Xbox MS action. MS4 sucks and MS5 wasn't much better IMO.

BTW Mann, I just picked up that Konami game "OZ," but I havent had the chance to play it yet.

TheDiave said:
I'm pretty sure there's four characters in each (MS4 and MS5).

Yes, there are four playable characters in each game, but there's no difference in how they play...it is just the two male and two female characters. MS4 has two new characters to replace two of the older ones, but they scrapped them in MS5 and brought back the old cast.

Leguna

Banned
LyteEdge:
YOU MADE IT!!! You're ALIVE! I guess your contact info is the same other than your phone number. How goes it? You really think i should get MS3 over 4 AND 5?

Top Bottom