• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is your toilet missing that special something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you need the Aquariass...

lrgaquariass.jpg

Best name for a toilet, ever.

Yes, for only $1,100, you too can have fish swimming around behind you while you take a dump. And yes, your fish will be safe from getting flushed down the toilet when you go to the bathroom. It uses a different tank for that...

MaddenNFL64

What douche decided people wanted fish near them while they urined, or took a dump?

Actually, theres probably a market for this :p.

darscot

This can't hold a candle to some of the toilets in Japan. They got digital controls, ass warmers, multiple spay guns, radios you name it they got it.

MrPing1000 said:
im still waiting for my completely see through toilet. I WANNA KNOW WHERE THAT SHIT IS GOING!

Buy a minature waterproof remote camera, and drop it down the toilet. Hit flush and watch the monitor!

darscot said:
This can't hold a candle to some of the toilets in Japan. They got digital controls, ass warmers, multiple spay guns, radios you name it they got it.

I remember seeing one of those on some re-modeling show on tv. I might be mistaken, but it was said you didn't use toilet paper; you use the spray gun thing. It comes under you and rinses you with water? There were like different settings on how the water sprayed you. It was wierd.

xsarien

daedsiluap
Someone needs to rig that thing so the water from the tank flushes the actual toilet. Obviously, you wouldn't have real fish in there...

darscot

Any where in Japan nice enough to have a stylish toilet will have toilet paper. But they do have totaly kick ass washing jets in them. The first time you try one out it feels like some strange homoerotic ritual. After complete screwing your basic bodily functions due to the diet and time change, one all night drinking binge and that fancy toilet is a god send.

While it's true that some toilets do have one built into them, generally speaking, a bidet is its own facility:
jeff%20with%20bidet.jpg

Seems a little akward to me, though...
bidet.jpg

Also, Japanese washlets make a distinction between which part of the body is being washed. The word BIDE (bidet) is reserved for cleaning the front (for women, obviously), and oshiri (the behind) is used for the rear.
INSTRUCs.jpg

darscot

One of the weirdest parts of Japanese culture is the massive specturm of toilets. You can go from a throne for tech heads with all the bells and wistles to a hole in the ground with no paper.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
thats fucking awesome. if by some miracle, i become rediculously rich, i WILL have that in my house

darscot

MetatronM said:
Not to mention the Japanese toilets with the "Flushing Sound" button on them. Those made me laugh.

I like the flush sound, don't knock it. There are situations where you just need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom