• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's official: Music mega star Lady Gaga is getting married!

Status
Not open for further replies.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
She's off the market folks. Gaga got engaged on Valentine's Day, how sweet (if not somewhat cliche) <3

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/17/entertainment/lady-gaga-engaged/

Clearly this isn't a "Bad Romance."

After four years together, Lady Gaga and actor Taylor Kinney are engaged.

The pop star made the announcement -- and showed off her huge heart-shaped ring -- on Instagram.

"He gave me his heart on Valentine's Day, and I said YES!" the "Marry the Night" singer gushed.

Here's a pic of her heart shaped ring:

ladygagaring---z.jpg

Here's a pic of the music legend and her husband to be, Taylor Kinney (star of Chicago Fire) :

Congrats to my favorite celebrity couple! Let's hope marriage doesn't tame her wild side too much, we need more music from her soon. I like my Gaga with a bit of an edge =D

I can't wait to see what the dress and wedding are like, knowing Gaga it's gonna something crazy and over-the-top (I hope!)

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
I never thought Lady Gaga would do something so "conventional" as to get married... unless this is one of her performance art.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
I still can't tell what she looks like

btkadams

My bf told me she was fooling around with Tony Bennett. I feel more at peace knowing she is with this guy and that my bf is an idiot.

Artpop is my favorite of her albums, I hope she does a second one!
She was supposed to but because ARTPOP under-performed commercially she distanced herself from it and everything to do with it. She even talked about songs she had lined up for ACT 2 and at one point stated the tracklist was ready.
RIP.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Her ring is really tacky.

Yikes.

Anyway, Taylor is the true prize. Congrats to her.

I thought it looked nice from the front but I hadn't seen the back before. WHAT an eyesore that's really ugly.

That's a handsome dude for sure.

Referring to Gaga as a man was a stale and tired joke even in 2010. Try again.

EDIT: Whoops I see you meant Taylor, ok I agree

enigmatic_alex44

all these years i thought she was gay ?

Nope, she always said she was bisexual:

Lady Gaga has been open about her bisexuality from the beginning of her career.

In 2009 she candidly spoke about it during an interview with Barbara Walters as a part of the journalist's "Most Fascinating People" series.

Recently the pop singer told Andy Cohen that she has taken "a few dips in the lady pond." She also previously revealed that her hit "Poker Face" is about her bisexual identity.

"You know what? It's not a lie that I am bisexual and I like women, and anyone that wants to twist this into 'she says she's bisexual for marketing,' this is a fucking lie. This is who I am and who I have always been."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom