• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ITT: Post a pic of how you feel

Jf6b8xL.jpg

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
me rn:
1a49f912-a921-4f28-a064-a9f840d8e9e9.jpeg

I've had a bad headache all morning! Definitely logging out of work early today. Probably soon.

DkrU60j.jpg
i've had a headache for 11 days. i don't know wtf is causing it. i've been doing covid tests but they all come back negative. i've been popping all sorts of painkillers and some of them are strong. today it's not as bad but it's still there. i'm actually starting to get a bit worried.

Last edited:

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
w2dBQKi.jpg

My new $900+ monitor came in. Got it setup, and incredibly weird tearing began occurring, until the screen slowly became a smeared mess of colors and artifacts. Even in the menus of some games it looked like the refresh rate was way too low (flickering and such).

After trying everything to resolve the problem I finally decided to drive to Best Buy and get a new HDMI 2.1 cable. Yep, Asus just sent me a defective cable is all. Everything is fine now. Going to try and get their support to send me a new cable or reimburse me though.

As for the visuals, I went from:

27", 1440p, 75 Hz, no HDR

to:

32", 4K (3840x2160), 144 Hz, DisplayHDR 600

These games look almost entirely new. Older games like Star Wars: The Old Republic appear as if they gave the entire game a massive remaster or something. CoD: Vanguard looks like a movie at times - hell better than a movie in fact. I should have bought one of these years ago.

Last edited:
Top Bottom