• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ITT: Post a pic of how you feel

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Disappointed Hate GIF by King of Boys

Puscifer

Going to see my doctor, and a psychologist as well don't worry.

Prozac sent me down a mental spiral that ended with a violent outburst and I injured my boyfriend it ended what was easily the greatest relationship I've ever had and likely will have again. What's worse is that I "popped out" of it like 2 days ago when it cleared itself out of my brain the reality of all my shitty behavior the past month hit me all at once such as the work things I've let get behind, I'm still catching up on realizing everything that went to shit personally and professionally. I will never in my life touch anti-depressants again, all I'm going to say is that I see why they call it mass shooter drug, the violent impulses I had on it were like nothing I've ever experienced before, once the train gets rolling it never stops.

artworks-4l5UgglZzNzq8xQz-24GZcA-t500x500.jpg

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
it ended what was easily the greatest relationship I've ever had and likely will have again

I remember feeling like that about a relationship ending a long time ago. I think that the relationship I'm in now (10 years) is easily better. You can only go off your current experience, of course, but you don't need to beat yourself up over this or feel that you'll never be loved or be in love as much (or more) again.

Top Bottom