• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ITT You post the BEST and the WORST song from your favorite artist.

Let's get at it Gaf!

Artist: Megadeth

Their BEST song, Holy Wars the Punishment Due. Fast. Powerful. Unique. Holy Wars is an assault on your senses that you won't soon forget.

Their WORST song, These Boots. A cover of the beloved classic "These Boots Are Made for Walking" by Nancy Sinatra. What can I really say about this one? Utter Garbage.

Artist: Foo Fighters

Walk (Wasting Light, 2011)

It sounds great, and the music video (which is a reference to movie Falling Down) is great too.

My Hero (The Colour and the Shape, 1997)

I'm sorry, but this isn't my taste.

Last edited:

Airola

Hard to say which song is the best from Tourniquet but let's go with Psycho Surgery:

FAST as hell with a riff that sounds like a hurricane.

And then... here comes Bats:

After over 20 years I've gotten used to it but it took a loooooong time to start to enjoy it at all. Well, I've kinda always liked the middle part and the ending but the rest of it sounds like a mellowest possible rock song made for toddlers :D

Their WORST song, These Boots. A cover of the beloved classic "These Boots Are Made for Walking" by Nancy Sinatra. What can I really say about this one? Utter Garbage.

The censored version is comedy gold though!

Last edited:

Mexen

First I need to decide who I like the most among System of a Down, Muse or Gorillas

Edit: I'll be back!

teezzy

Banned
Deftones

Best? Idk man, that's a REALLY hard one

They're absolutely the band where I'm constantly in "just one more song" mode with.

I'm gonna say Sextape

I'm also real big on Cherry Waves and Beauty School

Depends on my mood. Sometimes I don't wanna hear anything short of Bloody Cape. Some heavy riffage there for sure

Like I could list songs for days here:

They really are the best band ever idgaf

Least favorite?

This song featuring B Real from Cypress Hill is always a skip for me, just not at all what I listen to Deftones for

Pink Cellphone is probably a candidate also, if we're just talking pure Deftones songs, but I still bump it. Just kinda silly

T8SC

Gold Member
Artist: Scooter

Best: Nessaja

Worst:

Come on, let's be serious here, there's no such thing as a bad Scooter track.

Best video though has to be FCK2020, with this piece of hot ass (Middle, obv).

med_1603608167_image.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom