• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Iwata will drop bomb at GDC?

I think Iwata now knows what payload he needs to go to GDC with.
Dev's are gonna be a little excited over the recent Kutargi announcements and i think Sony just asked Nintendo to step up to the mark if it really wants to dance its merry dance.

Posted in the Boxguy thread, but since it has more relevance here I'll post it here too.

bomzalgdc.gif

Farmboy

Kinda on-topic: it's been announced that Brain Training will be translated to dutch in its entirety, for release in The Netherlands and Belgium. One of the guys working on the translation is a friend and colleague of mine, so I've known this for months [/brag]... but it is a pretty big news. Nintendo hardly ever translates games to dutch, not even Pokémon. Guess they're serious about targeting that demographic. Let's hope he worked in Spannuuuuund! somewhere. :)

And to prove that dutch gaming journalism really is a small world, said guy-who-worked-on-BT, who also writes for the very magazine which coined the phrase Bom Zal Droppen, travelled to France for our magazine to interview Shigeru Miyamoto. He got a bit of a scoop out of Miyamoto, regarding Twilight Princess, which will hit the net in 3...2...1...

According to my informations Nintendo plans to spend the hugest marketing budget for any DS title ever for Brain Training in Europe. Even more than for Nintendogs.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Farmboy said:
Kinda on-topic: it's been announced that Brain Training will be translated to dutch in its entirety,

Shit that is sweet news, please tell me english will be included as well? I'm trying to learn and this would be a pretty fun way to go about it I think.

Xrenity

Farmboy said:
And to prove that dutch gaming journalism really is a small world, said guy-who-worked-on-BT, who also writes for the very magazine which coined the phrase Bom Zal Droppen, travelled to France for our magazine to interview Shigeru Miyamoto. He got a bit of a scoop out of Miyamoto, regarding Twilight Princess, which will hit the net in 3...2...1...
Still waiting ^^

Great news though :)

[Nintex]

Farmboy said:
Kinda on-topic: it's been announced that Brain Training will be translated to dutch in its entirety, for release in The Netherlands and Belgium. One of the guys working on the translation is a friend and colleague of mine, so I've known this for months [/brag]... but it is a pretty big news. Nintendo hardly ever translates games to dutch, not even Pokémon. Guess they're serious about targeting that demographic. Let's hope he worked in Spannuuuuund! somewhere. :)

Your magazine : Ngamer I suppose....(you posted that earlier)
Just the writed version of GAF right?

Farmboy said:

hmmm. komt ie uit Assen?

CrisKre

I will restate what i said on the other thread, cause i feel veryly strongly about it, yes sir i do:

" Prefuckingdiction People: 99% chance here nintendo wont show jack shit about revo games. Seriously. That is a gun they surelly are saving for E3. Quote me on that.

On the other hand. I do expect to see Zelda TP PLAYED with the wand. Thats what will happen. No straightout revo games. Just GC Zelda "wanded".

I wanna get a tag under my avatar if this happens stating how all kinds of awesome i am and how i rock and how beautiful and cool and suggary sweet I am. Please? =[ "

acidviper

Banned
CrisKre said:
I will restate what i said on the other thread, cause i feel veryly strongly about it, yes sir i do:

" Prefuckingdiction People: 99% chance here nintendo wont show jack shit about revo games. Seriously. That is a gun they surelly are saving for E3. Quote me on that.

On the other hand. I do expect to see Zelda TP PLAYED with the wand. Thats what will happen. No straightout revo games. Just GC Zelda "wanded".

I wanna get a tag under my avatar if this happens stating how all kinds of awesome i am and how i rock and how beautiful and cool and suggary sweet I am. Please? =[ "
My expectations are zero. Pretty much all I want to see is Iwata yell SPannUUD or somehow reference bombs. But Wandelda is fine by me.

Top Bottom