• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Iwata will drop bomb at GDC?

empanada

jarosh said:
ok, i deleted the original, because i added something new, as you can see.

444.jpeg
:lol :lol :lol
Oh shit, I don't want this thread to end. :D

n-query-20060309104955185.gif

Matt said:

Hmm. Well, you won't have to wait for E3 for stuff, that much I can guarantee. GDC should be decent. And you'll learn about and even see games prior to E3.

xexex

Banned
man, I'm getting sick of all the fucking photoshops, 'whateverday-tons, jokes, etc. I want some serious NOOOZ on Revolution and Gamecube Zelda TP.

OG_Original Gamer said:
n-query-20060309104955185.gif

Matt said:

Hmm. Well, you won't have to wait for E3 for stuff, that much I can guarantee. GDC should be decent. And you'll learn about and even see games prior to E3.

Oh man, that's gonna make waiting even harder. So I wonder how soon we'll see games. The day before E3? A week? I doubt it'll be as early as April.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
DieNgamers said:
Moin Bufko :)

Wieviele gibts hier noch von euch ;)

SPAAANNUUUUUUNDD ^^

edit: oh, and @topic: I seriously think the photoshops are no.1 reason to go here ;)

jarosh

Gaybrush Threepio said:
I don't know much about what Mr. Iwata is talking about at GDC - but I do know of one announcement which will make Nintendo fans and gamers very happy!!
spill it!

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Gaybrush Threepio said:
I don't know much about what Mr. Iwata is talking about at GDC - but I do know of one announcement which will make Nintendo fans and gamers very happy!!
Is NoA going to announce the release date for DS Lite? How about NoE, are they finally going to announce the date for NSMB and DS Lite in Europe?

jj984jj said:
Is NoA going to announce the release date for DS Lite? How about NoE, are they finally going to announce the date for NSMB and DS Lite in Europe?

Summer for both of those in Europe - early summer is the current plan but the way it's selling in Japan at the moment might affect that.

R0nn

Gaybrush Threepio said:
Summer for both of those in Europe - early summer is the current plan but the way it's selling in Japan at the moment might affect that.

Oh my god.

Yes, that remark was completely worth receiving a fully spelled-out OMG.

MrSardonic

The nerdiest nerd of all the nerds in nerdland
Glad something will be shown before E3. I've got all kinds of stuff going on for 2 weeks in May with E3 falling right in the middle of it, which means I'll have to disconnect from the internet to avoid ruining my life...I'll be several weeks late to the news, the joy, the tears, the backlash, the "doomed", and the anti-climax. Doh

Gaybrush Threepio said:

When?
What?

ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I'd bet itse him, Mario. Enough spectacular for me =)

ziran

Gaybrush Threepio said:
new zelda trailer, new zelda trailer, new zelda trailer???

please... :)

Roders5

Iwata een bom zal droppen
Gaybrush Threepio said:
Come on Gaybrush, don't do this to us! Any more hints?

Gaybrush Threepio said:
Hmmm. I knew any earlier was too good to be true. Can you clarify what month you mean by early summer?

May, June and July are the summer months over here, unless something has changed since I was at schoool. Although most people regard June-August as summer, so you could be right about June.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Chibbi Brady said:
May, June and July are the summer months over here, unless something has changed since I was at schoool. Although most people regard June-August as summer, so you could be right about June.
Summer starts with the Summer Solstice on June 21/22.

Snow

Gaybrush Threepio said:
Oh man.

You NoE guys know how to tease us, don't you. :/

Top Bottom