• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JamesBlack47: SWAT to Ready or Not - The Police Quest Series

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Originally uploaded as the first part of a two-part series, this video was taken down by Youtube a year or so ago, for reasons I still don't know. As one of my goals with the channel is to get the backlog of content back up, to whatever degree I can, I am re-uploading this video from the archives. In addition, it is now part one of a three part series, concluding with Ready or Not, which I wanted to do a video on anyways.

• Strength
Reactions: Gp1

StueyDuck

I adore ready or not, but i absolutely miss the SWAT franchise, there are just small elements missing in ready or not like entry choices and planning before a mission as well as just the sniper from SWAT 4 and so on.

my dream game will one day will be the sandbox nature of Siege mixed with Ready or Not. let me tackle a building by roof or from underground or whatever the case may be, let me breach walls as well as doors and windows. Also with AI becoming so prominent and having Technology already that can listen to you (like Phasmophobia) they should also bring back the negotiation mechanic from Swat 2, imagine in your prep phase you can throw a phone and try chat a hostage taker down or something

I'm surprised we still haven't had a AAA take on a proper SWAT style tactical shooter

Last edited:
Top Bottom