• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Bezos x Lauren Sanchez pose for Vogue

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
qaA1GrQ.jpg

9RiBAaH.jpg

ZR0OkdR.jpg

QCXIDe2.jpg

tPgOvol.jpg

3uKddOR.jpg

Yl73aFQ.jpg

"
Much has been made of Bezos’s evolution from round-shouldered online bookseller to Tony Stark titan of industry and the third richest man in the world. Once insular and press-shy, he formed a tight cocoon around Amazon, his then wife, MacKenzie, and their four children in Seattle. Now it’s as if he’s emerged from his chrysalis, a swole monarch, no longer Amazon CEO (a role he ceded in 2021) but an empty nester who is venturing not only into the Adriatic but into outer space. Sánchez, by all accounts, is the perfect partner for all of it—unbridled in her enthusiasm (seven people I spoke to described her as a “force”) but also socially adept, attentive, a diplomat of a kind. “Lauren has amazing intuition, almost witchy powers in that regard,” says Bezos. “She sees things that other people don’t see. She’s really very sensitive to other people and what they’re thinking.”

“She’s a sparkler in Jeff’s life,” says Barry Diller, who with his wife, Diane von Furstenberg, are two of Bezos’s closest friends and will host a second engagement party for the couple at their home in Beverly Hills. “They’re very in love with each other—they’re demonstrably in love,” he adds. “She’s lit him up in the nicest ways. She’s a great stimulant.”

“Since she’s been with Jeff, she is more peaceful and more calm. She appears more herself,” says her sister, Elena Sánchez Blair, sounding a note I heard often: that Sánchez is delighted by her new life but resolutely the person she’s always been—trained on her family and those she loves. “You see her, this beautiful force all done up in ball gowns, but the truth is most of the time we are on the couch in sweats and yoga pants, playing Sloppy Dice or Heads Up on our phones,” Sánchez Blair tells me.

Sánchez clearly adores the more extroverted Bezos. “He’s the life of the party,” she says happily. “He’s just extremely enthusiastic, and extremely funny. He can be really goofy. I mean, you’ve heard him laugh, right?”
I hear this laugh often, in fact. Bezos guffaws when I ask if he will get involved with wedding planning: “Oh, God, no. Do I look that dumb?”

“We’re still thinking about the wedding,” says Sánchez, “what it’s going to be. Is it going to be big? Is it going to be overseas? We don’t know yet. We’ve only been engaged five months!” He proposed at the start of their summer at sea, hiding the ring under her pillow after a starlit dinner à deux. She found it at bedtime, her makeup off. “When he opened the box, I think I blacked out a bit,” she tells me.

Will she be taking his name? She looks at me like I am insane. “Uh, yes, one hundred percent. I am looking forward to being Mrs. Bezos.”

As to the responsibilities that come with being married to one of the richest men in the world? She pauses, careful: “I think there are a lot of opportunities that come with that, and I take those opportunities very seriously. We always look at each other and go, ‘We’re the team.’ So everything’s shared.”
"

f7ofHpR.gif

well, he has the money to buy those page spaces, so by all means. and if he feels wasting money to try validating to the world he or his girlfriend are somehow good beautiful people, well all I can say is he should probably use it on something else. at the very least it won't change my opinion of him, if not making it worse.
rich people finds enjoyment in ways us poor folks can't understand, but every time I look at that girlfriend of his, I always think "...her?" dude's one of the richest person in the world and that's the best you can do for a girlfriend?

Brazen

I'm just waiting for the day the west divides everything into 12 Sectors and every year two are chosen from each to represent us all in a battle royale.
Seriously though, fuck society for letting monopolies happen and letting billionaires become so out of touch. The (self)idolization of it all is also sickening when the poverty trend is going the wrong way.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
It's her body so it's up to her what she wants to do with it,, Hopefully, she's happy with how she is now. But the before and after is sad to see. Surgery seems like a slippery slope where once some people start getting it they can't stop doing further tweaks.
Yep, it is always sad to see. But she bagged the third richest man in the world with this route, so go figure.

I AI aged her naturally to give an idea of an alternative outcome:

ULRG1OI.jpg

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Does anyone like those puss filled fake lips? Fillers are not attractive ladies, they don't emulate naturally thick lips because they don't have unnaturally stretched skin and move naturally; your filled lips look like you're sickly and the shit for the cheekbones looks even worse, like some strange cat person, also the tightness of the skin in the face compared to everywhere else (especially the hands) is just weird and nasty, it also kills your natural micro expressions so we immediately feel less connected to you as a human being.

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
At least he's dating someone in his age bracket, and not 40 years younger.
I think this is a have your cake and eat it to sort of situation. He wants someone on the same maturity level to share everything with but also wants a hot trophy wife he can show off.

No amount of plastic surgery can get you both at his age bracket, though.

Far more dignified to get with a hot 26 year old and own the choice if that’s the lifestyle you want.

Top Bottom