• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Bezos x Lauren Sanchez pose for Vogue

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
I think this is a have your cake and eat it to sort of situation. He wants someone on the same maturity level to share everything with but also wants a hot trophy wife he can show off.

No amount of plastic surgery can get you both at his age bracket, though.

Far more dignified to get with a hot 26 year old and own the choice if that’s the lifestyle you want.
He could have found himself a Salma or Shakira but he went with lips instead.

thefool

I don't find her good looking, but he always seems kinda happy next to her. That's where happiness lies.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
He could have found himself a Salma or Shakira but he went with lips instead.
Or get with some cute nerd girls and multiply.

UdMmCdA.jpg

At least for me, Bezo's ex-wife is way prettier.
Agreed, especially after all of Lauren's surgery. And Mackenzie went to Princeton, is smart and talented.

Aesius

Plastic surgery has ruined so many people. Imagine paying big bucks to get beat with a ugly stick. Then getting addicted to it.
It's a slippery slope. Usually people with ridiculous looking faces don't look like that after one massive procedure. Instead they get one small procedure and like it. Then they get another. Then a few years ago by and they age more, so they get another.

After 10+ years and a half dozen or more procedures, they end up looking like a Bethesda character or a long-lost Bogdanoff sibling. But they are used to how unnatural they look by then, so the effects additional procedures have on their looks don't move the needle in their minds towards thinking "holy fuck, I look RIDICULOUS."

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
Annie Leibovitz, the world's foremost portrait photographer, did the shoot.

She did a great job tbh.

Normally they look like this:

8rsyHWK.jpg

Looking at that photo, the real artist behind those Vogue photos wasn't Annie Leibovitz but some guy sweating on Photoshop retouches.

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
I don't find Bezos to be an ugly guy. He has no hair, but so what? He has a good posture.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Because it’s a photo of shivon zilis and their 2 kids, and grimes looks totally different, like the shnoz as you say. And grimes doesn’t dress that normal. 😂
She looks nothingn like shivon zills and there is the shnoz again.

bhJBytz.jpg

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Plastic surgery has ruined so many people. Imagine paying big bucks to get beat with a ugly stick. Then getting addicted to it.
Thats the crazy thing about it. It's not like implants or surgery is free or dirt cheap.

It costs a lot of money to get cosmetic surgery. For ultra millionaires they can afford it, but for average people who do this going broke, youd think just the stress of costs would prevent any sane minded person from doing it.

Some people in life just dont give a shit and need the attention at all costs.

Imagine having holidays with the fam and you got clowns who look like this at the dinner table. Every fam member will be like.... WTF you doing to yourself looking like a retard?

Last edited:

GHG

Am I misinterpreting your post? If not, he’s had kids with like a million women, that quoted photo is not grimes.

That's grimes bro.

Very few women with access to money are not messing around with their appearances these days. Even the more famous people who are generally regarded as looking "naturally" attractive/pretty have had some procedures done, even if more minor on today's spectrum.

Last edited:

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
She looks like she's had every facial surgery... She did "full juicy lips" wrong, too. Looking like an alien of some sort.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
He did that for you. He thought that if he turned himself into a white, ghoulish-like creature, you might like him better.

MJ had a lot of issues with his looks growing up. His father and brothers making fun of his nose and other features. Plus the abuse he went through with his dad constantly berating him, punishing him and using that belt on him. Plus he had vitiligo as the autopsy stated.

You can call it narcissistic but he had severe image issues. The stuff from his dad and the vitiligo... I understand more why he felt the need for surgery and other procedures.

demigod

Damn he been working out, dem biceps.

Now I see why he left MacKenzie Scott who is much prettier. Those must be some gud dick sucking lips she got there.

Winter John

Gold Member
I legit don’t know what that is. I can’t tell if it’s a dude or what. I’m starting to think these bitches are another species. Some sort of UFC/hair metal hybrid shit we’ve never seen before.

GHG

MJ had a lot of issues with his looks growing up. His father and brothers making fun of his nose and other features. Plus the abuse he went through with his dad constantly berating him, punishing him and using that belt on him. Plus he had vitiligo as the autopsy stated.

You can call it narcissistic but he had severe image issues. The stuff from his dad and the vitiligo... I understand more why he felt the need for surgery and other procedures.

The Pepsi advert incident also accelerated his issues (particularly from the mental side of things).

peish

The cosmetic surgery choices she made were not great especially considering how good looking she was before. The shots look great though.

At least for me, Bezo's ex-wife is way prettier.

She definitely looks smarter,
which may not satisfy old bald man looking for sexy lip services

ULRG1OI.jpg
4-amazonfounde.jpg

Pidull

I think this is a have your cake and eat it to sort of situation. He wants someone on the same maturity level to share everything with but also wants a hot trophy wife he can show off.

No amount of plastic surgery can get you both at his age bracket, though.

Far more dignified to get with a hot 26 year old and own the choice if that’s the lifestyle you want.
For how many billions he has, it must be possible to find a Marisa Tomei for himself.

I have to wonder whose idea it was to have the photoshoot, him or her. From the pictures it seems like this was more for her.

navii

My fantasy is that my girlfriend was actually a young high school girl.
well, he has the money to buy those page spaces, so by all means. and if he feels wasting money to try validating to the world he or his girlfriend are somehow good beautiful people, well all I can say is he should probably use it on something else. at the very least it won't change my opinion of him, if not making it worse.
rich people finds enjoyment in ways us poor folks can't understand, but every time I look at that girlfriend of his, I always think "...her?" dude's one of the richest person in the world and that's the best you can do for a girlfriend?
Whenever I see a Lamborghini or Ferrari pass by I look at the couple and I expect a hottie in the passenger seat, but it’s always someone average.

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
qaA1GrQ.jpg

9RiBAaH.jpg

ZR0OkdR.jpg

QCXIDe2.jpg

tPgOvol.jpg

3uKddOR.jpg

Yl73aFQ.jpg

"
Much has been made of Bezos’s evolution from round-shouldered online bookseller to Tony Stark titan of industry and the third richest man in the world. Once insular and press-shy, he formed a tight cocoon around Amazon, his then wife, MacKenzie, and their four children in Seattle. Now it’s as if he’s emerged from his chrysalis, a swole monarch, no longer Amazon CEO (a role he ceded in 2021) but an empty nester who is venturing not only into the Adriatic but into outer space. Sánchez, by all accounts, is the perfect partner for all of it—unbridled in her enthusiasm (seven people I spoke to described her as a “force”) but also socially adept, attentive, a diplomat of a kind. “Lauren has amazing intuition, almost witchy powers in that regard,” says Bezos. “She sees things that other people don’t see. She’s really very sensitive to other people and what they’re thinking.”

“She’s a sparkler in Jeff’s life,” says Barry Diller, who with his wife, Diane von Furstenberg, are two of Bezos’s closest friends and will host a second engagement party for the couple at their home in Beverly Hills. “They’re very in love with each other—they’re demonstrably in love,” he adds. “She’s lit him up in the nicest ways. She’s a great stimulant.”

“Since she’s been with Jeff, she is more peaceful and more calm. She appears more herself,” says her sister, Elena Sánchez Blair, sounding a note I heard often: that Sánchez is delighted by her new life but resolutely the person she’s always been—trained on her family and those she loves. “You see her, this beautiful force all done up in ball gowns, but the truth is most of the time we are on the couch in sweats and yoga pants, playing Sloppy Dice or Heads Up on our phones,” Sánchez Blair tells me.

Sánchez clearly adores the more extroverted Bezos. “He’s the life of the party,” she says happily. “He’s just extremely enthusiastic, and extremely funny. He can be really goofy. I mean, you’ve heard him laugh, right?”
I hear this laugh often, in fact. Bezos guffaws when I ask if he will get involved with wedding planning: “Oh, God, no. Do I look that dumb?”

“We’re still thinking about the wedding,” says Sánchez, “what it’s going to be. Is it going to be big? Is it going to be overseas? We don’t know yet. We’ve only been engaged five months!” He proposed at the start of their summer at sea, hiding the ring under her pillow after a starlit dinner à deux. She found it at bedtime, her makeup off. “When he opened the box, I think I blacked out a bit,” she tells me.

Will she be taking his name? She looks at me like I am insane. “Uh, yes, one hundred percent. I am looking forward to being Mrs. Bezos.”

As to the responsibilities that come with being married to one of the richest men in the world? She pauses, careful: “I think there are a lot of opportunities that come with that, and I take those opportunities very seriously. We always look at each other and go, ‘We’re the team.’ So everything’s shared.”
"

f7ofHpR.gif

She's Grotesque.

Top Bottom