• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Grubb reiterates that the PlayStation Showcase is happening this month

ChiefDada

Gold Member
Can someone explain the Jeff Grubb hate/doubt that goes on around here? The guy is pretty solid as an insider, no? Also seems pretty cool guy when I tune in to his yt podcast every now and then.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Can someone explain the Jeff Grubb hate/doubt that goes on around here? The guy is pretty solid as an insider, no? Also seems pretty cool guy when I tune in to his yt podcast every now and then.
I find he’s good for knowing gaming event dates, beyond that…

Awkward No Way GIF

As per usual, I'm hoping for a Bloodborne remaster or a sequel. That being said, PS4 firmware 11.00 is about to be 100% jailbroken, so I guess I'll just play the fan patches.

Other than that, I'd really like to know why the PS5 Pro is a thing.

Hopefully they do and Naughty Dog do a tease of their next game, them blowing everything else away technically has been sorely missing so far this generation.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Player Haters Ball + He does seem to get a number of things wrong (still solid batting average + He's pretty ResetEra'y

He hardly ever, ever gets stuff right. Just in the last 2 weeks alone: Wrong about Perfect Dark, wrong about Sly Cooper. Instantly disproven within hours by journos that knew more.

2022: So wrong about Wind Waker & TP HD, they still haven't even been announced, let alone released.

He needs to be more careful instead of just blurting things out as they come to him.

Last edited:

Terenty

There's no reason to be excited.

Whatever they announce will be the safest AAA game, dumbed down for the lowest of the low common denominator, most probably preaching some liberal bullshit nobody cares about.

Death Stranding 2 may save that shitshow though

Last edited:

Frwrd

I just want to know when can we expect to hear from Mark Cerny.
They need to hold a 3-hour conference/talk with that man 😄

nial

Gold Member
We're finally witnessing the return of the Japanese Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. after producing Rise of the Ronin and Stellar Blade back to back.
I just know that I can count on Astro Bot, Death Stranding 2: On the Beach, Lost Soul Aside and Convallaria being there.

Top Bottom