• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft is reportedly considering bringing Gears of War to PlayStation

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Can you imagine if these "leakers" didn't have xbox to talk about. If anything Microsoft is guilty of this gen it's giving all these leakers a career....

Kurimao

The Simpsons GIF

Not only is PS and Nintendo not getting GP, but expect major changes to both GP support and day 1 launching into the service in the not too distant future.

Turns out, giving away games is indeed way too expensive.
hum...do you have any insider info we don't know about? Sounds like you know this for sure.

HeWhoWalks

Gold Member
What do you mean?
Probably gameplay. Honestly, because I enjoyed the original more than all of the others, I'm fine with that thinking. The PC version of the original is still one of the best 3rd person action games in existence! Very few games have been able to match that level of sheer meaty gameplay!

I would love this.

If Microsoft really is going to port games to PlayStation and Nintendo it's a dream come true for me. I've been a minimalist for awhile, and it would be nice to not have to worry about another platform. Having a Gears Collection alongside MCC and a Forza Horizon on PS5 would be awesome.

Last edited:

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Not only is PS and Nintendo not getting GP, but expect major changes to both GP support and day 1 launching into the service in the not too distant future.

Turns out, giving away games is indeed way too expensive.

GUYS.........................our man S SneakersSO dropped them bombs in GAF like one month ago. He did it early. Along with HeisenbergFX4 HeisenbergFX4 who says he's a few months out of touch with the latest changes. But S SneakersSO is VERY up to date. So read the bolded VERY.........SLOWLY.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
GUYS.........................our man S SneakersSO dropped them bombs in GAF like one month ago. He did it early. Along with HeisenbergFX4 HeisenbergFX4 who says he's a few months out of touch with the latest changes. But S SneakersSO is VERY up to date. So read the bolded VERY.........SLOWLY.
I have zero clue on gamepass but still think they are going bigger with hardware

Maybe the powers that be at MS pulled the plug on hardware stuff but I don't think so

My usual source of info isn't on the greatest of speaking terms with some of the upper management at Xbox/MS atm :)

IDappa

Gears vets will have a field day. Keen as.. if this happens and you’re interested in it. Just still with it. Nothing more satisfying than out manoeuvring someone and gibbing them

xrnzaaas

lol at people who as not played it yet 😂
But you do realize that many people double dip to have their favorite games on their favorite hardware, right? Not to mention there are people who stick with the PS ecosystem and don't explore other systems.

Top Bottom