• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Johnnynighttrain (sp?) you need to bacdafucup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milkman

Dear Johnnynighttrain,

Please stop stalking Ziff's female editors (shouting "I'm sorry for bothering you!" in their faces repeatedly), please stop standing 3 milimeters away from their faces while trying to be "suggestive." To other GAF members attending E3, please stop humping the legs of male Ziff editors. Future infractions of our personal body space will result in hard elbows thrown into soft throats with unbelievable god-like speed.

Best wishes,

The 1UP/EGM/OPM/CGW staff

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
:lol Are there seriously GAF stalkers?

NightTrain stalking female editors? I smell an NBC special!

White Man

Milkman said:
Dear Johnnynighttrain,

Please stop stalking Ziff's female editors (shouting "I'm sorry for bothering you!" in their faces repeatedly), please stop standing 3 milimeters away from their faces while trying to be "suggestive." To other GAF members attending E3, please stop humping the legs of male Ziff editors. Future infractions of our personal body space will result in hard elbows thrown into soft throats with unbelievable god-like speed.

Best wishes,

What GAFfers are you talking about, aside from Nightfraud? You think GAFfers are the only people that know who you ZD people are?

ugh.gif

Milkman

White Man said:
What GAFfers are you talking about, aside from Nightfraud? You think GAFfers are the only people that know who you ZD people are?

What the fuck does that even matter, stalker? The ones who I'm not naming know who they are. But thanks for playing. Please insert coin(s).

White Man

Milkman said:
What the fuck does that even matter, stalker? The ones who I'm not naming know who they are. But thanks for playing. Please insert coin(s).

I'm not even at E3. I was just curious for the sake of forum mocking.

pssst, I know where u live

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
body space will result in hard elbows thrown into soft throats with unbelievable god-like speed.

sounds like these guys back themselves in a fight. GAF should send boogie!

The ones who I'm not naming know who they are.

you should tell us as well otherwise this thread is sort of pointless.

Patrick Klepek

furiously molesting tim burton
I want you to notice
when I'm not around
You're so fuckin'special
I wish I was special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doin' here?
I don't belong here, ohhhh, ohhhh

Milkman

catfish said:
you should tell us as well otherwise this thread is sort of pointless.

Johnnynighttrain has been the worst offender, bordering on harassment. I don't know how someone (I saw this with my own eyes) could be *so* in someone's face like this and not realize how annoying he's being. I can't imagine how anyone would want you to be around them if you're doing a Leaning Tower of Pisa on them. But, way to impose yourself on our new staff member, Nighttrain. At least we know what you look like now.

Ryck

Get him back at next year's E3

khan.jpg

I've done far worse than kill you...

I've hurt you...

And I intend to go on .... Hurting you

I will leave you as you left me...as you left her....

Marooned for all eternity in the center of a dead planet...

Burried alive...

Burried alive...

KHAAAAN.jpg

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
10 bux nighttrain claims "he was pissed"

White Man

Milkman said:
Johnnynighttrain has been the worst offender, bordering on harassment. I don't know how someone (I saw this with my own eyes) could be *so* in someone's face like this and not realize how annoying he's being. I can't imagine how anyone would want you to be around them if you're doing a Leaning Tower of Pisa on them. But, way to impose yourself on our new staff member, Nighttrain. At least we know what you look like now.

Just assure us that Robertsan didn't do anything that offended you.

EDIT:

Nightrain will claim that he got the chick drunk and she told him that EGM's reviews are paid for.

xsarien

daedsiluap
It really is threads like this that make me peek into the gaming forum every now and then.

:: wanders back into the OT, where (relative) sanity still rules ::

Belfast

Milkman said:

You mean you totally missed him getting kicked in the balls for a video game on TV? By a girl no less. He relishes pain and awkwardness!

Edit: Link for posterity - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzSiHVZQBDU&search=Fresh Baked Videogames

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Milkman said:
Dear Johnnynighttrain,

Best wishes,

drivingelbow.jpg

Bring it, humpers.

Andy787

Banned
Man, having "known" (that is, Internet known) Nighttrain for years, this is so unsurprising. :lol He did the same thing to a gathering of people from another forum at E3 a year or two ago, just basically showing up uninvited, and then trying so hard to be cool and act as if everyone likes him.

That said, I don't know if you Ziff guys should be threatening anyone --even Gaffers. :p Save for Milky, of course.

Milkman

TheWolf said:
the pretentiousness of the Ziff staff is astounding! :)

I was actually waiting for a post just like this one, so thank you, TheWolf! It sure is pretentious of me (maybe look the word up before you use it) to think it was out of line of Johnny to follow one of our female employees like a fucking 6-foot tall Pikmin, forcing her to lean back to avoid a headbutt by him. Now that I know that that's acceptable behavior, I'll make sure to rock that shit on your mom and sister, all the while saying "Bitch, why you being so pretentious?! Accept me for who I am! Here, you should drink this."

Let me know when you're not thirteen any more.

As for the other names, I wasn't personally there, but I heard from other, humped Ziff editors (Shane got humped, Mark got humped, and Ferricide - now of Gamespy - got humped, you dirty fucks) that Matlock was naughty. Happy?

Meier

Belfast said:
You mean you totally missed him getting kicked in the balls for a video game on TV? By a girl no less. He relishes pain and awkwardness!

Edit: Link for posterity - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzSiHVZQBDU&search=Fresh Baked Videogames

Holy shit, I saw this referenced in another thread but I had no clue. Fucking classic.. off in 15 minutes and I got to watch Johnny get kicked in the nuts -- great way to start the weekend! :lol :D

White Man

Milkman said:
I was actually waiting for a post just like this one, so thank you, TheWolf! It sure is pretentious of me (maybe look the word up before you use it) to think it was out of line of Johnny to follow one of our female employees like a fucking 6-foot tall Pikmin, forcing her to lean back to avoid a headbutt by him. Now that I know that that's acceptable behavior, I'll make sure to rock that shit on your mom and sister, all the while saying "Bitch, why you being so pretentious?! Accept me for who I am! Here, you should drink this."

Let me know when you're not thirteen any more.

As for the other names, I wasn't personally there, but I heard from other, humped Ziff editors (Shane got humped, Mark got humped, and Ferricide - now of Gamespy - got humped, you dirty fucks) that Matlock was naughty. Happy?

Matlock wasn't at E3, though.

Zep

Banned
Milkman said:
Dear Johnnynighttrain,

Best wishes,

And I bet you said nothing to his face.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
robot said:
this thread would be 100x better if it was in the gaming forum.

wonder if a mod will help us. It's an E3 topic. E3 topics don't belong in OT.

EDIT: *happy dance*

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Classic, I think I saw Nightrain. He was annoying me also by getting in my way with the camera while trying to wait on line to play Wii.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom