• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Johnnynighttrain (sp?) you need to bacdafucup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triumph

Banned
Wario64 said:
obviously gaffers are huge fans of the 1up crew.
Well, morphix did want a statue of meat to be made in the likeness of Andrew Pfister's head. I don't know if that's FANDOM per se...

Matlock

Banned
Milkman said:
As for the other names, I wasn't personally there, but I heard from other, humped Ziff editors (Shane got humped, Mark got humped, and Ferricide - now of Gamespy - got humped, you dirty fucks) that Matlock was naughty. Happy?

and actually, for clarification, I only humped shane for a photograph

he's far too unsexy to do such in real life

the others I just posed with in non-humping positions

Leatherface

*waits for nighttrain to show up*

:lol

Popcorn%20Bags%20Large%20Pic.jpg

Gio_CoD

Banned
I don't know what's more pathetic, a bunch of message board posters idolizing ZD staff members, or ZD staff members thinking they are important enough for people to care about.

Sapiens

I guess the GAF allstars thought that they would be kings at E3 -

Get all the action they want because they are popular on a forum?

Possibly

either way, Im on Milkman's side - he's a pretty solid guy.

Social skills in REAL LIFE must be developed guys!

Odrion

Banned
eXxy said:
I want you to notice
when I'm not around
You're so fuckin'special
I wish I was special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doin' here?
I don't belong here, ohhhh, ohhhh
It's always best with the covers up
I am the pick in the ice
Do not cry out or hit the alarm
You know we're friends till we die

And either way you turn, I'll be there
Open up your skull, I'll be there
Climbing up the walls

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
you should of taken photos of his dirty action. Gaf has excellent photoshop skills.

Triumph

Banned
Honestly, the only possible way for this thread to be any more awesome would be for Olimario to show up and post in it.

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
fallout said:
Given the usual posts in The 1Up Show threads? I'd say "how expected".

Yeah, no shit. Generally, I find it necessary to shower after reading them. I can only imagine how Jane feels. There isn't enough soap in the world.

xsarien

daedsiluap
Last year: Folder leaves GAF with a huge bar tab
This year: GAF gets a little TOO up close and personal with the Ziff game crew

Next year: Getting Miyamoto drunk in a hotel suite full of hookers? Peter Moore being kidnapped by rabid Nintendo fans? George Broussard burning down the convention center because Allard took his red stapler?

7Th

Triumph said:
Honestly, the only possible way for this thread to be any more awesome would be for Olimario to show up and post in it.

Yeah, he probably has photos of Nightrain humping the girl.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Triumph said:

if you offered everyone in the thread nudies of his woman if he didn't post, he'd have to, to defend her honour. He's gotta be reading it's e3 and the Wii was released.

If you don't have her Pics I can PM them to you.

KINGMOKU

This is why I dont purchase Ziff davis related materials.

Some nerdy bastards at a magazine/website call out other nerdy bastard on an internet forum?

D- stars is right.

"Holy crap its milkman!"

Whom?

White Man

catfish said:
if you offered everyone in the thread nudies of his woman if he didn't post, he'd have to, to defend her honour. He's gotta be reading it's e3 and the Wii was released.

Johnny only showed up briefly yesterday to make a few posts. I don't recall seeing much from him on GAF at all this week. Hopefully he's around today to see this.

Triumph

Banned
catfish said:

Oh dude, trust me, I've got 'em saved.

Warlock

I've met quite a few people form GAF. They were really nice. Cool. We hung out.

This has nothing to do with GAF. It's about one guy who gets uncontrollably drunk and followed me around at the Sony party, shouting, "Do you need a Cock Block" when I was talking to a developer.

I was actually really nice to him until about three hours in when it got unbearable. You have to imagine this guy shouting in your face incoherently for three hours. He wasn't just doing it to ZD staffers, he was doing it to EVERYBODY, including my friends who have nothing to do with Ziff.

We desperately tried ditching him at the end of the night when he actually said to me, "I'm going to follow you around all night." He even said, "I don't have a place to crash tonight. I'm stranded." WTF? Doesn't he live in LA?

Luckily he got too drunk to ride the bus home and he had to get off the vehicle.

Listen, I'm open to meeting everyone. But three hours of this guy is two hours and forty-five minutes too long. I'm willing to think he's okay when he's not drunk. But seriously, Johnny, learn to handle your alcohol.

-Jane

catfish said:
you should of taken photos of his dirty action. Gaf has excellent photoshop skills.

seriously.

and for the record, id think Jane would need armed bodyguards at all times while near some GAFers. its an absolute embarrassment how pathetic some of the people are on this forum and i can only imagine what kind of behavior takes place one they actually leave their moms' basements.

White Man

Goreomedy said:
If we don't have names, how can we beat them with our soap socks?

Being that he called out Fraudtrain in a heartbeat, I believe he would've tossed us the rest of the names if he indeed did have them.

This has nothing to do with GAF. It's about one guy who gets uncontrollably drunk and followed me around at the Sony party, shouting, "Do you need a Cock Block" when I was talking to a developer.

I was actually really nice to him until about three hours in when it got unbearable. You have to imagine this guy shouting in your face incoherently for three hours. He wasn't just doing it to ZD staffers, he was doing it to EVERYBODY, including my friends who have nothing to do with Ziff.

We desperately tried ditching him at the end of the night when he actually said to me, "I'm going to follow you around all night." He even said, "I don't have a place to crash tonight. I'm stranded." WTF? Doesn't he live in LA?

Luckily he got too drunk to ride the bus home and he had to get off the vehicle.

Listen, I'm open to meeting everyone. But three hours of this guy is two hours and forty-five minutes too long. I'm willing to think he's okay when he's not drunk. But seriously, Johnny, learn to handle your alcohol.

This is the shit, gentlemen.

Sapiens

Man, all Milk is trying to do is to inform Johnny on what is acceptable public behaviour.

The way Milky describes it, Johnny is worse than my 18 and 20 year old cousins - ie - they lack basic social skills.

ManaByte

I was really disappointed to not see the id exclusive new IP for Nintendo at this E3 that Nightfraud swore was coming last year.

ninge

not condoning what was done but this usually works a shit load better if you actually talk to the man.

calling someone out on a message board? respect -1

Justin Bailey

------ ------
So did you say something to his face or did you just rush to the message boards to let him know you really mean business and you're not kidding around?

Leatherface

Warlock said:

-Jane

Nothing pisses me off more then obnoxious drunks. I feel your pain brotha and you have every right to be annoyed.

jedimike

See what happens when you take booth babes away from the nerds... they stray. I'm not calling Oxy out, but I thought it was kind of weird that he took a pic of that girl in the "hottest girls of E3" thread... then claimed the shot was bad because he was like running by or something.

I'm not the coolest cat out there... but damn, excercise some constraints fellas.

Willco

Hollywood Square
Wow.

I only hang out with the few elite members of Golden Age GAF during E3: Wellington, WasabiKing, now permanently banned JasonA and bishoptl when he can pry himself away from work. All cool cats. Even BuddyC is a decent bloke.

Random encounters with GAF'ers, quite frankly, frighten me. You all are weird. That said, I told WhiteMan I met Johnnyram by coincidence in line for Metroid Prime 3 and my butthole was not raped. +1 NeoGAF.

Leatherface

ManaByte said:
I was really disappointed to not see the id exclusive new IP for Nintendo at this E3 that Nightfraud swore was coming last year.

I forgot about that!! BURN HIM!!! that liar bastard! =P

Norse

Milkman said:
Dear Johnnynighttrain,

Please stop stalking Ziff's female editors (shouting "I'm sorry for bothering you!" in their faces repeatedly), please stop standing 3 milimeters away from their faces while trying to be "suggestive." To other GAF members attending E3, please stop humping the legs of male Ziff editors. Future infractions of our personal body space will result in hard elbows thrown into soft throats with unbelievable god-like speed.

Best wishes,

The 1UP/EGM/OPM/CGW staff

Why not just send private msgs to those you wish to tell off?

7Th

ninge said:
not condoning what was done but this usually works a shit load better if you actually talk to the man.

calling someone out on a message board? respect -1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom