• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[JPN] -- daily sales (11 June)

king zell

1 NDS Training For Adults: Work Your Brain (Nintendo)
2 PS2 Metal Saga: Sajin no Kusari (Success)
3 PS2 Soccer Life 2 (Banpresto)
4 NDS Nintendogs: Shiba & Friends (Nintendo)
5 PS2 Kenka Banchou - special edition - (Spike)
6 GBA Mahou Sensei Negima! (Marvelous)
7 PS2 Kenka Banchou (Spike)
8 NDS Nintendogs: Chihuahua and Friends (Nintendo)
9 PS2 Tear Ring Saga (Enterbrain)
10 PS2 NAMCO×CAPCOM (Namco)
11 NDS Nintendogs: Dachs and Friends (Nintendo)
12 NDS SD Gundam G Generation (Bandai)
13 PS2 Killer7 (Capcom)
14 NDS Naruto: Saikyou Ninja Daikesshuu 3 (Tommy)
15 PS2 World Soccer Winning Eleven 8 Live Evolution (Konami)
16 PS2 C1 GRAND PRIX (Genki)
17 PS2 Romance Saga (SquareEnix)
18 GBA Pocket Monster Emerald (Nintendo)
19 NDS Touch Made In Wario (Nintendo)
20 NDS Touch! Kirby (Nintendo)

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Phoenix Dark said:
Killer 7 bomba.

Looks like the GC version totally bombed, lol. Do I hear a "told ya so" coming? :lol

was anyone actually expecting this to do well though?

Odnetnin

Banned
ThongyDonk said:
Had they stuck woth GC on this and Resi 4 i expect they would of sold more.
GC fans revolted

Its a cap-Revolution-com

what the fuck are you on. Wrong target market + Odd game won't mean it will sleep stacks.

flsh

Banned
When was Killer 7 released? And how import friendly is it? If it bombed that hard the price will go WAY down and it will be worth getting :D

BuzzJive

Phoenix Dark said:
Killer 7 bomba.

Looks like the GC version totally bombed, lol. Do I hear a "told ya so" coming? :lol

It's still probably the highest selling cube game for the day. HA. :-/

At this pace event the PS2 version is going to have it's work cut out for it just to make top 10 for the week.

Anybody have numbers for PN03's first week ready? We may have the biggest flop of the "Capcom 5" on our hands.

Odnetnin said:
what the fuck are you on. Wrong target market + Odd game won't mean it will sleep stacks.

I am on my chair at my desk.
Thanks for asking.
Also thanks for your excellent use of the English Language to get your point across

tetsuoxb

Im thinking of selling my GC killer 7 because I know I will be able to get it again cheaply in a very short period of time.

Nintendogs is still owning the PSP, lol. God I can't wait to play this game. It's a chick magnet. On the first day it comes out I'm going to buy it, put on some Axe, and go to the mall. The babes will be all on me.

Juice

Phoenix Dark said:
Nintendogs is still owning the PSP, lol. God I can't wait to play this game. It's a chick magnet. On the first day it comes out I'm going to buy it, put on some Axe, and go to the mall. The babes will be all on me.

Emphasis added for your sake and luck with teh ladies not thinking you bathe in that shit.

Phoenix Dark said:

Please don't..... For your own sake, and your fear of rejection you will receive, and a possible commitment to a mental hospital for talking to your Game Console!!

cja

Rankings for the 12th

2 PS2 Soccer Life 2 (Banpresto)
3 PS2 Metal Saga: Sajin no Kusari (Success)
4 GBA Mahou Sensei Negima! (Marvelous)
5 NDS Nintendogs: Shiba & Friends (Nintendo)
6 NDS Nintendogs: Chihuahua and Friends (Nintendo)
7 PS2 Kenka Banchou - special edition - (Spike)
8 NDS Nintendogs: Dachs and Friends (Nintendo)
9 NDS Naruto: Saikyou Ninja Daikesshuu 3 (Tommy)
11 PS2 Tear Ring Saga (Enterbrain)
12 PS2 Kenka Banchou (Spike)
13 NDS Touch! Kirby (Nintendo)
14 PS2 Romance Saga (SquareEnix)
15 NDS SD Gundam G Generation (Bandai)
16 PS2 World Soccer Winning Eleven 8 Live Evolution (Konami)
17 PS2 Killer7 (Capcom)
18 NDS Touch Made In Wario (Nintendo)
19 NDS Jissen Pachislot: Fist of the North Star (Sega)
20 PS2 C1 GRAND PRIX (Genki)

cja said:
Rankings for the 12th

17 PS2 Killer7 (Capcom)

NintendOWNAGE

The funny thing is none of the DS' killer apps are even out yet. Can you imagine the ownage we'll be seeing when Mario Kart, Mario Bros, FF:CC, and Animal Crossing come out?!?

Juice

Damn. Training wins again.

We should keep track of the "non-game industry" and look at it apart from the gaming industry. Start a separate non-gaming forum too.

Then in ten years, we can write arrogant press releases about how the non-game industry exceeded sales of new games to the game industry (if you don't include used sales and rentals).

Non-gaming is the new gaming is the new movie industry. Make it so.

Phoenix Dark said:
NintendOWNAGE

The funny thing is none of the DS' killer apps are even out yet. Can you imagine the ownage we'll be seeing when Mario Kart, Mario Bros, FF:CC, and Animal Crossing come out?!?

Eh buddy, you kind of forgot the big one, Pokemon. How nuts will the holiday sales be if that launches at the end of the year. Animal Crossing also has the ability to be absolutely huge, wouldn't surprise me at alll if it reached the magical 1 million mark.

Unison

Phoenix Dark said:
NintendOWNAGE

I'd say Super Mario 64 DS / Nintendogs / Warioware Touched are all "killer apps" in Japan...

... and yeah Pokemon should be HUGE in Japan... Dash sold over 300k there!

Juice

Phoenix Dark said:
Well you can have Perrin Kaplan, I'm tired of her after she cheated on me and covered it up with lies about no HD on Revolution. That bitch!

Fixed for accuracy and jest.

People actually think this game had a possiblity of selling as well as VJ? Exclusive or, it was never going to hit that height. Capcom's expecting 350k for it worldwide on both consoles and that's still asking way too much.

Chibbi Brady said:
Eh buddy, you kind of forgot the big one, Pokemon. How nuts will the holiday sales be if that launches at the end of the year. Animal Crossing also has the ability to be absolutely huge, wouldn't surprise me at alll if it reached the magical 1 million mark.

I thought Pokemon would be released in Japan this year, but it doesn't look like it. It wasn't at E3, and Nintendo hasn't mentioned it. Hopefully it'll be at TGS.

PLEASE BE A POKEMON MMO. PLEASE.

Phoenix Dark said:
I thought Pokemon would be released in Japan this year, but it doesn't look like it. It wasn't at E3, and Nintendo hasn't mentioned it. Hopefully it'll be at TGS.

They hold it off until it is needed.
At the moment it is not needed

Juice

Phoenix Dark said:

Pokemon is not going to come out this year, and if it does it's going to look just as non-revolutionary as Sapphire/Ruby did when they were unveiled on some random day in the middle of the summer and we all started bitching that it looked like it was running on a GBC.

I want to trust the people working on it who say it's going to really start from the ground up (graphically too). I also want it online. I'd rather leave the bun in the oven and let MK and AC work their magic this Christmas. Releasing Pokemon on top of it would probably be Nintendo saturation to the point of third party sales significantly.

this is getting boring... now I know how PS2 fans felt about the GC, Dreamcast, and Xbox

:(

if Nintendo wins this much here, Revolution will be painful to watch they will never listen to fan's needs... like this HD crap :(

---
anyway...

GO NINTENDOGS!!! Pissing everywhere, pee on you like R-Kelly
I'm gonna buy a new puppy today just to name him R-Kelly :D

cja said:
Rankings for the 12th

17 PS2 Killer7 (Capcom)

HAHA, how's the handheld ghetto looking Kenny boy?

kutaragi_ken2.jpg
:lol :lol

Juice

Smiles and Cries said:
this is getting boring... now I know how PS2 fans felt about the GC, Dreamcast, and Xbox

:(

if Nintendo wins this much here, Revolution will be painful to watch they will never listen to fan's needs... like this HD crap :(

---
anyway...

GO NINTENDOGS!!! Pissing everywhere, pee on you like R-Kelly
I'm gonna buy a new puppy today just to name him R-Kelly :D

Exactly. My biggest fear now is that they think this whole "half generation behind graphically" thing is A-okay if the games are cool. Which isn't so horrible on its own, but I'd rather have my polygons and eat them too.

Top Bottom