• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jump Super Stars new scans

neo2046

posted??? :D

ttp://nanashi.ath.cx/up/src/up3612.jpg
ttp://nanashi.ath.cx/up/src/up3613.jpg
ttp://nanashi.ath.cx/up/src/up3614.jpg
ttp://nanashi.ath.cx/up/src/up3615.jpg

duckroll

So copy and paste it to your browser. This is to prevent lazy ass people from wasting bandwidth and shortening the lifespan of the scans on that free uploader. Have a heart people...

links no worky.

l_can_t_see_shit.jpg

EDIT: DAMN YOU MATLOCK! You put the thumbnails is just as I was completing the post.

neo2046

olimario said:
Here we go

hm.......

1) just as what duckroll says, the power of GAF overload the bandwidth in some free image uploader sites, and now they have blocked and limited to Japan area access only :/
2) nanashi.ath.cx is not allowed for direct linking,
even you hyperlink the link of the pics will not work
so I let people to C&P the link themselves

Kuroyume

Banned
neo2046 said:
hm.......

1) just as what duckroll says, the power of GAF overload the bandwidth in some free image uploader sites, and now they have blocked and limited to Japan area access only :/
2) nanashi.ath.cx is not allowed for direct linking,
so even you hyperlink the link of the pics will not work
so I let people to C&P the link themselves

I apologize on behalf of olimario for not using his brain like duckroll.

number386

Has their been an info about the games soundtrack?

Rounoni Kenshin had a great soundtrack and I hope at least one is remixed for the game.

duckroll

Matlock saves the day! And yeah neo, you should seriously start using imageshack, it's awesome. That where I host scans and stuff when I post them! :D

olimario

Banned
Kuroyume said:
I apologize on behalf of olimario for not using his brain like duckroll.

MUST BE BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN A HIGHER POWER!
But seriously, the links work if you use your brain and drag and drop.

neo2046

ok I will try imageshack later :D

BTW a nice guy here has given me a place to upload & share stuff to GAF
but I have no time to test yet :p

Ruzbeh

Banned
Argh. Released on August 8th? I'll be dead by the time it arrives here in Europe.

I want screens of Kenshin, damnit. I think I'm seeing Sanosuke/Zanza in a few shots.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
If this is supposed to be a SSBM type of game, wouldn't it be designed around multiplayer? And finding 3 friends with DS units (assuming you can play multiplayer with one cart) is kind of hard...at least for me. :p
I mean, I just don't see multiplayer games like these working as well as on a console because of the problem I mentioned above. Unless it's online, of course...

I'm watch the Eyeshield 21 anime for the first time just because of this game.

I guess I should finally see what One Piece is all about too

Meier

Smiles and Cries said:
I'm watch the Eyeshield 21 anime for the first time just because of this game.

I guess I should finally see what One Piece is all about too

It's only the best fantasy shonen series of all time.

:cries: Stop picking on me... I never picked up on One Piece because I am so far behind.
It took me months to catch up to Naruto and Bleach... One Piece is intimidating when I look at what I have to catch up to... damn you :cries himself to sleep:

GDGF

Soothsayer
Kiriku said:
If this is supposed to be a SSBM type of game, wouldn't it be designed around multiplayer? And finding 3 friends with DS units (assuming you can play multiplayer with one cart) is kind of hard...at least for me. :p
I mean, I just don't see multiplayer games like these working as well as on a console because of the problem I mentioned above. Unless it's online, of course...

Just give it time. If this soothsayer is right (and he usually is) finding someone with an NDS should be as easy as finding someone with a GBA around this time next year :)

Top Bottom